Download Work Perks Guide
"*" indicates required fields
Employee Perks in Brazil
In order to attract and retain the best employees, many companies offer perks as part of their benefits packages. These can include everything from free or discounted products and services to flexible working arrangements. Employee perks can be a great way to improve morale and motivation in the workplace, and can also help to build a strong sense of team spirit. They can also be used to reward employees for their hard work and dedication to their job.
What are the benefits of Work perks?
In Brazil, it’s not uncommon for companies to offer their employees a number of work perks. These can include things like free or discounted transportation, meals, and child care. They may also offer other benefits like health insurance and bonuses. There are a few reasons why companies in Brazil might offer these kinds of perks.
First, they help attract and retain employees. By offering benefits that make it easier for employees to do their jobs, companies can encourage them to stay with the company longer.
Second, work perks can improve employee morale and productivity. When employees feel like they are being taken care of, they are more likely to be happy and productive at work.
Lastly, work perks can show that a company cares about its employees. By investing in their employees’ wellbeing, companies can create a more positive work environment and build loyalty among their workforce.
What are the most common Work perks?
The Brazilian workforce is known for being some of the most dedicated in the world. This dedication is often rewarded with top employee perks that make working in Brazil a pleasure. Here are five of the best:
1. Wellness programs: Many companies offer wellness programs as part of their employee benefits package. These programs can include things like personal training, nutrition counseling, and stress relief techniques. They can also include discounts on health products and services, as well as company-provided insurance coverage for medical expenses.
2. Paid vacation: Brazilians are entitled to at least four weeks of paid vacation per year, plus an additional two weeks if they have worked for at least six months consecutively. This is more than most countries offer!
3. Educational assistance: Many companies offer financial assistance to employees who wish to further their education. This assistance can take many forms, from scholarships to tuition reimbursement schemes.
4. Flexible work hours: Brazilian employees are generally allowed to work a flexible schedule, which means that they can usually adjust their hours to fit around their personal lives and commitments. This flexibility is especially valuable during peak holiday seasons.
5. Child care facilities: Many companies provide childcare facilities for employees’ children during working hours. This allows mothers to continue working without having to worry about leaving their children behind or sacrificing their time with them.
What is the Cost for Employee Perks Package?
The cost of an Employee perks will depend on the provider, company size, and services offered.
The average cost of employee perks in Brazil ranges from $1,000 to $5,000 per year. The most common benefits include medical insurance, retirement plans, and vacation days. Some companies also offer flexible hours, child care subsidies, and on-site fitness centers.
Who are the top employee perks providers in Brazil?
Aon Hewitt is a global professional services firm that provides risk management, human resource consulting, and insurance brokerage services. They have a strong presence in Brazil and offer a wide range of employee benefits plans.
Mercer is another global professional services firm that offers employee benefits consulting and insurance brokerage services. They also have a strong presence in Brazil and offer a wide variety of employee benefits plans.
MantraCare is the top Employee perks vendor in Brazil. They not only provide excellent employee benefits in Brazil, but they also offer extra perks like EAP, Stepathlon, Corporate Yoga, Physical therapy, and chronic condition reversal (for Diabetes & Hypertension), meditation, work counseling & more.
MantraCare offers Employee Perks in all major cities in Brazil
- Sao Paulo
- Rio de Janeiro
- Belo Horizonte