If you’re looking for a way to improve the health and wellness of your employees, look no further! In this blog post, we will be sharing 60 inspiring quotes about health and wellness. These quotes will help motivate your employees to make healthy choices both at work and at home. Reading these health wellness workplace quotes is a great way to start off your day, or to provide some inspiration during a challenging moment. We hope that you and your employees enjoy these quotes!
- 1 60 Health Wellness Quotes For Employees
- 2 Benefits Of These Health Wellness Quotes
- 3 Conclusion
- 4 A Word From MantraCare Wellness
60 Health Wellness Quotes For Employees
Health wellness quotes can help your employees live healthier lives. By providing them with words of wisdom, you can encourage them to make better choices and achieve their wellness goals. Also, you should understand that wellness is not just about physical health.
It also includes mental and emotional wellbeing. So, if you want to create a well-rounded wellness program for your employees, make sure to include quotes that address all aspects of health and wellness.
Here are 60 health wellness quotes for employees that will inspire them to live their best lives:
- “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, but it is also the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.” – John F. Kennedy
- “The greatest wealth is Health.” – Virgil
- “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
- “If you don’t take care of your body, where are you going to live?” – Unknown
- “Exercise is a celebration of what your body can do. Not a punishment for what you ate.” – Unknown
- “You’re only as young as your spine is flexible.” – Bob Harper
- “We do not stop exercising because we grow old – we grow old because we stop exercising.” – Kenneth Cooper
- “Fitness is like marriage. You can’t cheat on it and expect it to work.” – Simon Birch
- “A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement.” – Jess C. Scott
- “The human body is the best work of art.” – Jess C. Scott
- “Your health account, your bank account, they’re the same thing. The more you put in, the more you can take out. Exercise is king and nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom.” – Jack LaLanne
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
- “There is no finish line.” – Unknown
- “It’s never too late – in fiction or in life – to revise.” – Nancy Thayer
- “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.” – Jerry Rice
- “The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.” – Unknown
- “If you still look good at the end of your workout, you didn’t train hard enough.” – Unknown
- “If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous.” – Bret Contreras
- “A one-hour workout is only four percent of your day. No excuses.” – Unknown
- “You have to be in a good mood to workout. If not, fake it until you make it.” – Unknown
- “If you don’t feel sore the next day, you didn’t train hard enough.” – Unknown
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese proverb
- “The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it.” – Unknown
- “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “There’s no substitute for hard work.” – Thomas Edison
- “You are never too old to set new goals or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “It does not matter how slow you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “If you can’t fly then run if you can’t run then walk if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
- “You can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.” – Ronald Reagan
- “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” – William James
- “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
- “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.” – Robert Frost
- “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
- “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
- “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” – Amelia Earhart
- “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth
- “Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement.” – W. Clement Stone
- “We must balance conspicuous consumption with conscious capitalism.” – Kevin Kruse
- “Life is what we make it and how we make it – whether we realize it or not. We have the power to make our lives joyful or miserable. It’s our choice.” –Unknown
- “The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.” – Kobe Bryant
- “I’ve learned that making a ‘living’ is not the same thing as making a ‘life’.” – Maya Angelou
- “I think every successful person has to have two things: imagination and reality. You need the dreamer within you, but the dreamer is nothing without being able to execute it and make it real.” – Unknown
- “You can’t put a limit on how much you can improve and how much you can do. There are no limits on what you can be, do, or have in life.” – Tony Robbins
- “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.” – John Quincy Adams
- “Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “A real leader faces the music, even when he doesn’t like the tune.” – Arnold H. Glasow
- “Leadership is not a rank it’s a behavior.” – Unknown
- “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure: which is: Try to please everybody all the time.” – Herbert Bayard Swope
- “The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority.” – Ken Blanchard
- “If your team is going to achieve great things, everyone must be committed to doing their best every day.” – John C. Maxwell
- “A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they ought to be.” – Rosalynn Carter
- “The art of leadership is saying no, not saying yes. It is very easy to say yes.” – Tony Blair
These are some quotes to help inspire your employees to be healthier and take care of themselves. So, find these 60 health wellness quotes and put them up in your office or workplace!
Benefits Of These Health Wellness Quotes
Health and wellness are two of the most important things in our lives. If we don’t have our health, we can’t enjoy our lives. And if we’re not well, we can’t do our jobs. That’s why it’s so important to promote health and wellness in the workplace.
There are several benefits to using health and wellness quotes in the workplace. Some of these include;
Motivate Employees To Live Healthier Lifestyles
It is the foremost duty of any employer to provide a safe and healthy work environment for their employees. A part of this is promoting healthy lifestyle choices. By using health and wellness quotes in the workplace, you can encourage your employees to live healthier lifestyles.
Helps Employees De-Stress
The workplace can be a very stressful place. There are deadlines to meet, projects to complete, and bosses to please. This can all take a toll on an employee’s mental and physical health. By using health and wellness quotes in the workplace, you can help your employees de-stress and promote a healthy work/life balance.
Improve Employee morale
Employee morale is an important part of any business. If your employees are happy and healthy, they’re more likely to be productive and efficient. By using health and wellness quotes in the workplace, you can improve employee morale and create a positive work environment.
Help To Create A More Positive Work Environment.
Quotes are always a great way to start a conversation. They can also help to create a more positive work environment. By using health and wellness quotes in the workplace, you can help to create a more positive work environment for your employees. Also, a positive work environment is one of the important factors to improve productivity.
Helps Employees Stay Focused
It’s easy for employees to get sidetracked and lose focus on their work. By using health and wellness quotes in the workplace, you can help your employees stay focused on their work and avoid distractions. As there are times when we need to take a break from work, these quotes can also help employees to take a step back and relax.
So there you have it, some of the benefits of using health and wellness quotes in the workplace. If you’re looking for ways to promote health and wellness in your workplace, consider using quotes. They’re a great way to motivate employees and help create a more positive work environment. In fact, one should never underestimate the power of a good quote.
To conclude, health wellness quotes workplace is very much needed in order to help your employees. Not only will it motivate them to be healthier, but it will also make them feel appreciated. After all, a healthy workplace is a happy workplace!
Moreover, these quotes will also remind your employees to take care of their health and wellness. As the saying goes, prevention is better than cure. By instilling these positive reminders in the workplace, you can help create a healthier and more productive environment for everyone. Also, you can consider talking to Mantra Care Wellness for some more tips on how to create a healthier workplace. They are the experts when it comes to workplace wellness!
A Word From MantraCare Wellness
Employee wellness programs are the key to improving employee motivation, productivity, and retention. At MantraCare Wellness, we have a team of health experts, counselors, and coaches who serve corporate employees with 10+ wellbeing programs including EAP, Employee Diabetes Reversal, Corporate MSK, PCOS, Employee Fitness, Corporate Yoga, Employee meditation, and Employee Smoking Cessation.