Looking and feeling your best is important, both for your own sake and for the people around you. That’s why we’ve put together this collection of motivational health and wellness quotes to help inspire you on your journey to better health! Whether you’re just starting out or you’ve been working on improving your health for a while, these quotes will give you the boost you need to keep going.
What Are Motivational Quotes?
Motivational quotes are words of wisdom that can inspire you to take action and make positive changes in your life. These quotes can be about anything from health and fitness to relationships and success.
When you read motivational quotes, they should give you a boost of energy and make you feel more positive about yourself and your goals. If you’re feeling stuck in a rut, reading motivational quotes can help you get out of your funk and start moving forward again.
What Are The Benefits Of Motivational Quotes?
When it comes to improving your health and wellbeing, there are many benefits to reading and meditating on motivational quotes.
Keep You Focused On Your Goals
When you’re trying to improve your health, it’s important to have a clear goal in mind. Whether you want to lose weight, get fit, or simply feel better, having a specific goal will help you stay motivated and on track.
One of the best ways to keep your goals at the forefront of your mind is to read motivational quotes. By reading these quotes, you’ll be reminded of what you’re working towards and why it’s important to stick with your healthy habits.
Help You Overcome Setbacks
Life is full of surprises and not all of them are pleasant. There will be times when you slip up and eat something you shouldn’t or skip a workout. When these setbacks happen, it’s easy to feel like you’re never going to reach your goals.
This is where motivational quotes can be particularly helpful. Reading quotes that emphasize the importance of perseverance and resilience can help you pick yourself up and keep going, even when things are tough.
Give You a Boost of Energy
When you’re feeling low on energy, it can be hard to muster up the motivation to exercise or prepare healthy meals. If you’re struggling to find the energy to take care of yourself, reading motivational quotes may give you the boost you need.
These quotes can inspire you to take action and remind you that taking care of your health is important. Sometimes all it takes is a little bit of inspiration to get moving and make positive changes in your life.
20 Different Motivational Health And Wellness Quotes
There are many different ways to stay motivated when it comes to your health and wellness. Some people find inspiration in their friends and family, while others may look to celebrities or athletes for motivation. However, one of the most underrated sources of motivation can be found in simple quotes.
While a quote may only be a few words, it has the power to change your entire outlook on life. If you’re feeling down about your health or struggling to keep up with your wellness goals, these 20 motivational quotes can help you get back on track.
- The elimination diet: Remove anger, regret, resentment, guilt, blame, and worry. Then watch your health, and life, improve.”― Charles F. Glassman
- And every person can benefit from talking to somebody. I’m the most anti-medication person, but some people need medicine, and there was a time where I needed some too.” — Miley Cyrus
- By cleansing your body on a regular basis and eliminating as many toxins as possible from your environment, your body can begin to heal itself, prevent disease, and become stronger and more resilient than you ever dreamed possible!” – Dr. Edward Group III
- To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” – William Londen
- Health isn’t about being “perfect” with food or exercise or herbs. Health is about balancing those things with your desires. It’s about nourishing your spirit as well as your body.” – Golda Poretsky
- No matter how much it gets abused, the body can restore balance. The first rule is to stop interfering with nature.” ~ Deepak Chopra
- Wellness encompasses a healthy body, a sound mind, and a tranquil spirit. Enjoy the journey as you strive for wellness.” ~ Laurette Gagnon Beaulieu
- People talk about physical fitness, but mental health is equally important. I see people suffering, and their families feel a sense of shame about it, which doesn’t help. One needs support and understanding. I am now working on an initiative to create awareness about anxiety and depression and help people— Deepika Padukone
- Self-esteem is as important to our well-being as legs are to a table. It is essential for physical and mental health and for happiness– Louise Hart
- The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not- Mark Twain
- What most people don’t realize is that food is not just calories: It’s information. It actually contains messages that communicate to every cell in the body.”- Dr. Mark Hyman
- Some things you have to do every day. Eating seven apples on Saturday night instead of one a day just isn’t going to get the job done.” – Jim Rohn
- Want to learn to eat a lot? Here it is: Eat a little. That way, you will be around long enough to eat a lot.” – Anthony Robbins
- I hate every minute of training. But I said, don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Mohammad Ali
- Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.”- John F. Kennedy
- Most of us think we don’t have enough time to exercise. What a distorted paradigm! We don’t have time not to. We’re talking about three to six hours a week – or a minimum of thirty minutes a day, every other day. That hardly seems an inordinate amount of time considering the tremendous benefits in terms of the impact on the other 162 – 165 hours of the week.” – Stephen Covey
- Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind, and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open.” – B.K.S. Iyengar
- Healthy eating is a way of life, so it’s important to establish routines that are simple, realistically, and ultimately livable.” ~ Arthur Agatston
- A great hallmark of mental wellness is the ability to be in the present moment, fully and with no thoughts of being elsewhere.” – Wayne Dyer
- Sometimes weight gain isn’t a lack of willpower. Sometimes it’s a sign of having enough strength to allow yourself to heal, despite cultural expectations. –Fallon Lee
In conclusion, we hope you found these motivational health and wellness quotes helpful in your journey to looking and feeling your best! Remember, it’s never too late to start taking care of yourself – mind, body, and soul. With a positive outlook and a bit of self-love, anything is possible. So don’t give up on yourself just yet – keep pushing forward towards your goals. We believe in you!
Mantra Care is a website that helps you live a healthier life. We offer tips on everything from healthy eating to exercise, and we also have a range of products to help you live your best life. If you’re looking for motivation, be sure to check out our blog.
A Word From MantraCare Wellness
Employee wellness programs are the key to improving employee motivation, productivity, and retention. At MantraCare Wellness, we have a team of health experts, counselors, and coaches who serve corporate employees with 10+ wellbeing programs including EAP, Employee Diabetes Reversal, Corporate MSK, PCOS, Employee Fitness, Corporate Yoga, Employee meditation, and Employee Smoking Cessation.