Download Employee Benefits Guide
"*" indicates required fields
- 1 What are employee benefits?
- 2 What are the reasons that companies in Belgium offer employee benefits?
- 3 What are the most common employee benefits offered in Belgium?
- 4 Is Employee health insurance a mandatory employee benefit in Belgium?
- 5 What is the cost for employee benefits package in Belgium?
- 6 Who are the top employee benefits providers in Belgium?
- 7 In which cities can MantraCare offer Employee Benefits Packages in Belgium?
What are employee benefits?
Employee benefits are a range of perks and services that companies offer to their employees in order to improve their overall quality of life. These can include things like health insurance, paid time off, retirement savings plans, or tuition reimbursement programs. While these benefits obviously vary from company to company, they are an important part of attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees.
What are the reasons that companies in Belgium offer employee benefits?
In Belgium, companies are legally required to offer certain employee benefits, such as paid vacation days and sick days. Additionally, many companies offer other benefits, such as health insurance and retirement plans, to attract and retain employees. Employee benefits can be an important part of a company’s overall compensation package. Offering employee benefits is a way for companies to show their employees that they value their well-being and contribution to the company. By offering benefits, companies can improve employee morale and motivation, which can lead to increased productivity. Additionally, offering employee benefits can help companies attract and retain the best talent. In a competitive job market, employee benefits can give a company an edge in attracting top candidates. There are a variety of employee benefits that companies can offer, and the specific benefits offered will vary depending on the needs of the company and its employees.
What are the most common employee benefits offered in Belgium?
When it comes to employee benefits, Belgium offers some of the best in the world. Here are just a few of the top benefits that employees can take advantage of in this country:
1. Wellness programs: As an employee benefit, wellness programs are becoming increasingly popular in Belgium. These programs help employees to stay healthy and fit, and can often be tailored to individual needs and preferences.
2. Flexible working hours: Many Belgian companies offer their employees flexible working hours, which can make a big difference in work-life balance. This benefit is often particularly appreciated by parents or caregivers.
3. Generous vacation allowance: Belgian employees are entitled to 20 days of paid vacation per year, as well as additional public holidays. This is one of the most generous vacation allowances in Europe and means that employees can enjoy plenty of time off to relax and recharge.
4. Subsidized childcare: For working parents, subsidized childcare is a huge benefit. There are a number of government-funded childcare options available in Belgium, making it easier for parents to afford quality care for their children.
5. Employee discount schemes: Many Belgian businesses offer their employees discounts on products and services. This is a great way to save money on everyday expenses and can be a real perk for employees.
Is Employee health insurance a mandatory employee benefit in Belgium?
In Belgium, employee health insurance is mandatory. This means that all employees must have health insurance coverage, whether it is through their employer or through a private insurer. The government sets the minimum amount of coverage that employees must have, and employers must either offer more coverage or pay a fee for each employee who does not have health insurance. Employees who do not have health insurance coverage are eligible for financial assistance from the government.
What is the cost for employee benefits package in Belgium?
The cost of Employee benefits will vary depending on the provider, the size of the company, and the services offered.
The average cost of an employee benefits program in Belgium is €1,200 per year. This includes benefits such as health insurance, pension contributions, and paid vacation days. For companies with 50 or more employees, the cost is €2,500 per year.
Who are the top employee benefits providers in Belgium?
Belfius is one of the leading employee benefits providers in Belgium. They offer a wide range of services including health insurance, pension plans, and more.
Edenred is one of the largest and most well-known employee benefits providers in Belgium. They offer a wide range of services and products, including meal vouchers, fuel cards, and child care benefits.
MantraCare is the top employee benefits solution provider in Belgium. They help design the benefits plan and execute the same with the HR. They offer comprehensive employee benefits programs that promote physical and mental well-being.
Their services include EAP, corporate yoga, physical therapy, chronic condition reversal (for diabetes & hypertension), meditation, work counseling, and more.
In which cities can MantraCare offer Employee Benefits Packages in Belgium?