Download Work Perks Guide
"*" indicates required fields
In order to attract and retain top talent, many companies offer employee perks. These can include things like gym memberships, flexible working hours, free or discounted products and services, and more. While not all companies can offer the same perks, there are usually a few key benefits that employees value most.
What are the benefits of Work perks?
When it comes to work perks, French companies know how to take care of their employees. Here are just a few of the reasons why:
1. To attract and retain top talent. In a competitive labor market, offering attractive work perks is one way to make your company stand out and attract the best employees. It’s also a way to keep them happy and motivated once they’re on board.
2. To improve employee productivity. Happy employees are productive employees. By offering perks like flexible working hours, generous vacation time, and opportunities for professional development, French companies are able to get the most out of their workers.
3. To create a positive work environment. A good work environment is essential for employee morale and motivation. By offering perks like on-site child care, free food and drink, and gym memberships, French companies show that they care about their employees’ well-being and want them to enjoy coming to work each day.
What are the most common Work perks?
When it comes to work perks, French companies offer some of the best in the world. Here are just a few of the top employee perks offered in France:
1. Offering wellness programs as a perk: French companies understand that their employees’ well-being is essential to their productivity. As such, many companies offer wellness programs as a perk. These programs can include anything from on-site gyms and yoga classes to discounts on health insurance.
2. Flexible working hours: French workers are entitled to 30 days of paid vacation per year, but many companies also offer additional days of paid leave. In addition, many French companies allow their employees to take advantage of flexible working hours. This means that employees can start and finish their workdays at times that suit them, as long as they put in the required number of hours each week.
3. Subsidized public transportation: In many French cities, public transportation is subsidized for employees of certain companies. This perk can save employees a significant amount of money each month.
4. Free or discounted child care: Many French companies offer free or discounted child care to their employees. This benefit can be extremely helpful for working parents.
5. Generous maternity and paternity leave: Parents in France are entitled to 16 weeks of paid maternity leave and 12 weeks of paid paternity leave. Some companies offer even more generous leave policies.
What is the Cost for Employee Perks Package?
The cost of an Employee perks will depend on the provider, company size, and services offered.
The average cost of employee perks in France is €1,500 per year. This amount includes benefits such as healthcare, vacation days, and retirement contributions. In addition, many companies offer additional benefits such as free food and transportation.
Who are the top employee perks providers in France?
Axa Private Equity offers a variety of benefits, including medical, dental, and retirement plans.
Sodexo is another top benefits provider in France. It offers a wide range of employee benefits, including medical insurance, health care, and retirement plans.
MantraCare is the top Employee perks vendor in France. They not only provide excellent employee benefits in France, but they also offer extra perks like EAP, Stepathlon, Corporate Yoga, Physical therapy, and chronic condition reversal (for Diabetes & Hypertension), meditation, work counseling & more.
MantraCare offers Employee Perks in all major cities in France