Download Work Perks Guide
"*" indicates required fields
Employee Perks in Austria
Employee perks are those extra little benefits that make working at a company more enjoyable. They can be anything from free food and drink, to flexible working hours, to onsite childcare. Perks can vary greatly from one company to the next, so it’s important to find out what’s on offer before you accept a job. Many companies are now offering employees a wide range of perks in order to attract and retain the best talent.
What are the benefits of Work perks?
In Austria, many companies offer their employees perks like free or discounted public transportation, health insurance, and other benefits. Some of these benefits are required by law, but others are offered voluntarily by employers. There are several reasons why companies in Austria offer these perks to their employees.
First of all, it helps them attract and retain talent. Offering competitive benefits packages is a great way to make sure that your best employees don’t leave for another company.
Additionally, offering perks can help create a more positive work environment and improve employee morale. When employees feel like they are being taken care of by their employer, they are more likely to be productive and happy in their jobs.
Finally, some of the benefits that companies offer, like free or discounted public transportation, can actually save the company money. When employees have access to affordable transportation, they are less likely to need to take time off from work for doctor’s appointments or other errands. This can save the company money in the long run.
What are the most common Work perks?
When it comes to work perks, Austria is a great place to be. Here are some of the top employee perks that are offered in Austria:
1. Wellness programs: Many companies in Austria offer wellness programs as a perk for their employees. These programs can include things like gym memberships, yoga classes, and more.
2. Flexible work hours: Flexible work hours are becoming more and more common in Austria. This perk allows employees to have a bit more control over their work/life balance.
3. Paid vacation days: Austria is known for its generous vacation policies, with many companies offering 25 or more paid vacation days per year.
4. Childcare benefits: Many companies in Austria offer childcare benefits as a way to help employees with the cost of childcare. This can include things like subsidies, on-site daycare, and more.
5. Employee discounts: Many companies in Austria offer their employees discounts on products and services. This can be a great way to save money on everyday expenses.
What is the Cost for Employee Perks Package?
Employee benefits in Austria vary depending on the company size and industry. However, some of the most common employee perks include health care, retirement savings plans, paid vacation time, and stock options. The average cost of employee perks in Austria is €2,118 per employee.
MantraCare is a cost-effective employee perks solution provider that offers plans starting at $3 per employee.
Who are the top employee perks providers in Austria?
iCare Benefits is another top provider of employee benefits in Austria. They offer a variety of benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, and retirement plans. They also have a great 401(k) plan.
Mercer is one of the world’s leading provider of human resources and benefits consulting services. They offer a variety of benefits plans, including 401(k) and pension plans as well as medical and dental insurance.
MantraCare is the top Employee perks vendor in Austria. They not only provide excellent employee benefits in Austria, but they also offer extra perks like EAP, Stepathlon, Corporate Yoga, Physical therapy, and chronic condition reversal (for Diabetes & Hypertension), meditation, work counseling & more.
MantraCare offers Employee Perks in all major cities in Austria
If you are a company in Austria, looking to implement a work perks program, talk to employee perks experts at Mantracare: Schedule a Call >