Download Free EAP Guide
"*" indicates required fields
Employee mental health statistics in Ireland
In Ireland, one in six working people experiences mental health problems in any given year. This is a significant issue for employers as well as employees. There are a number of reasons why employees may experience mental health problems. These can include work-related stress, personal issues, and financial worries. Employers have a responsibility to support their employees through these difficult times.
There are a number of ways in which employers can support employee mental health. These include providing access to counseling and support services, promoting healthy work-life balance, and offering flexible working arrangements. If you are an employer, it is important to be aware of the signs that an employee may be struggling with their mental health. These can include changes in mood, behavior, and work performance.
What are the advantages of implementing EAP program?
The Employee Assistance program provides many benefits to employees. It can help them cope with stress, depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues. The program can also help employees improve their work performance and productivity. Additionally, the Employee Assistance program can help employees develop healthy coping mechanisms for dealing with job-related stressors.
What are the key steps for implementing EAP program?
EAP program implementation requires the following key steps:
- Identify the stakeholders and assess their needs, goals, and expectations. This can be done through surveys or interviews to understand how the EAP will benefit them as well as any concerns they may have about its implementation.
- Develop a business case for EAP that clearly articulates the benefits, costs, and risks of implementing it. The business case should be shared with key stakeholders and any concerns or questions addressed before moving forward.
- Determine how to best reach your employees in order to convey information about the EAP program effectively. This may involve developing marketing materials and communications plans that are tailored to different employee groups and demographics, such as the use of digital or print media.
- Develop detailed policies and procedures for managing and operating the EAP program once it has been implemented. This may include setting guidelines around confidentiality and data security, as well as establishing protocols for administrative tasks like scheduling appointments.
- Work with internal teams to ensure that they are prepared to support the EAP program and are able to effectively incorporate it into their workflows and day-to-day operations. This may include training staff on how to refer employees for services or troubleshooting any issues with scheduling appointments.
- Monitor, evaluate, and refine the EAP program over time in order to continuously improve its effectiveness and address any challenges that may arise. This may involve working with internal teams or external consultants to assess employee satisfaction and utilization, as well as tracking the return on investment for the program.
What is the typical cost for an EAP program?
The average cost of an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) in Ireland is €1,500 per year. This includes the cost of the initial assessment, counseling sessions, and follow-up support.
The most cost-effective of all EAP companies, MantraCare offers plans starting at $3 per employee.
Who are the top EAP providers in Ireland?
GEM provides a confidential employee assistance programme to help employees deal with work-related stress and other personal issues. GEM also offers a range of training and development programmes to help employees improve their skills and knowledge.
Lifeworks is a global provider of employee assistance programmes. They offer a wide range of EAP services, including counselling, coaching, and support services.
MantraCare is a leading provider of EAP (employee assistance programs) in Ireland. They are present in 3o+ countries and have a network of 1500+ therapists/ counselors.
They offer a wide range of services including meditation, work counseling, yoga, coaching, physical well-being programs for diabetes, physio, women’s wellness & more.
MantraCare offers EAP services in all major cities in Ireland