Download Work Perks Guide
"*" indicates required fields
Employee Perks in Spain
One of the great things about working for a company is that you often have access to employee perks. These can include things like discounts on products or services, free or discounted tickets to events, and more. Employee perks can be a great way to save money and make your job more enjoyable. Some companies offer employee perks as a way to attract and retain employees.
What are the benefits of Work perks?
In Spain, it’s not uncommon for companies to offer their employees a few perks to sweeten the pot. These can include things like free or discounted gym memberships, free lunches, flexible working hours, and more. So why do Spanish companies offer these perks? Well, there are a few reasons.
First of all, it helps to attract and retain talent. If your company offers a great benefits package, you’re more likely to attract top talent and keep them around for the long haul.
Second, it boosts morale and motivation. If your employees feel like they’re being taken care of and appreciated, they’ll be more likely to go the extra mile for your company.
Lastly, it shows that you care about your employees’ well-being. When your employees know that you’re invested in their health and happiness, they’ll be more likely to stick with your company through thick and thin.
What are the most common Work perks?
Spaniards are known for their strong work ethic, so it’s no surprise that they’re also big advocates for employee perks and benefits. According to a recent study, the top employee perks offered in Spain are:
1. Wellness programs: With long work hours and high stress levels, many Spaniards value workplace wellness programs that can help them stay healthy and balanced.
2. Flexible work hours: With a traditional 9-to-5 workday, Spanish workers appreciate the opportunity to have some flexibility in their schedules.
3. Paid time off: Spanish workers are entitled to 30 days of paid vacation per year, and many companies offer additional paid time off for things like sick days or maternity/paternity leave.
4. Employee discounts: Many businesses in Spain offer employees discounts on products or services, which can add up to significant savings over time.
5. Free or subsidized childcare: For working parents, free or subsidized childcare is a huge perk that can make a big difference in their budget.
6. Transportation subsidies: With high gas prices and congested cities, many Spaniards appreciate employer-provided transportation subsidies that can help offset the cost of getting to and from work each day.
What is the Cost for Employee Perks Package?
The cost of an Employee perks will depend on the provider, company size, and services offered.
Spain is one of the countries where employee perks are widely appreciated. Benefits such as flexible work hours, gym memberships, and childcare are widely available. In fact, average cost of employee perks in Spain is around $3,000 per year.
Who are the top employee perks providers in Spain?
Axa is one of the world’s largest insurance companies, with operations in over 50 countries. In Spain, it offers a wide range of employee benefits, including medical coverage, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, and pension plans. Axa also provides consulting services to help companies create effective benefit programs
BBVA is one of Spain’s leading banks, with more than 127,000 employees worldwide. In Spain, it offers a variety of benefits programs for its employees, including medical insurance and retirement savings plans. BBVA also offers consulting services to help businesses create effective benefit programs.
MantraCare is the top Employee perks vendor in Spain. They not only provide excellent employee benefits in Spain, but they also offer extra perks like EAP, Stepathlon, Corporate Yoga, Physical therapy, and chronic condition reversal (for Diabetes & Hypertension), meditation, work counseling & more.
MantraCare offers Employee Perks in all major cities in Spain