Download Work Perks Guide
"*" indicates required fields
Employee perks are a great way to keep your staff happy and motivated. They can also be a great way to attract new talent to your company. There are a number of different types of employee perks that you can offer, and the best way to decide which ones are right for your company is to consult with your staff and see what they would be most interested in.
What are the benefits of Work perks?
There are a number of reasons why companies in Greece offer work perks. First of all, it’s a competitive market, and companies need to find ways to stand out from the crowd in order to attract and retain talent. Secondly, Greeks tend to value their leisure time more than other nationalities, so offering work perks that help employees enjoy their free time is a way to show respect for their lifestyle choices. Finally, work perks can help to create a more positive and productive work environment, which is good for both employees and employers.
What are the most common Work perks?
It’s no secret that wellness programs are becoming increasingly popular in the workplace. As more and more companies look to promote a healthy work-life balance, Greece is no exception. Here are some of the top employee perks offered in Greece:
1. Flexible working hours: Many businesses in Greece are now offering their employees flexible working hours. This means that employees can start and finish work at a time that suits them, as long as they complete their required hours. This perk is particularly beneficial for parents or those with other commitments outside of work.
2. Remote working options: An increasing number of businesses in Greece are now offering remote working options to their employees. This is a great perk for those who want to avoid the daily commute or who need to care for family members.
3. Paid time off: Most businesses in Greece offer paid time off, which allows employees to take paid leave for personal or family reasons. This is a great perk for those who need to take time off work but don’t want to use up their annual leave allowance.
4. Health insurance: Many businesses in Greece offer health insurance to their employees. This is a valuable perk, especially for those with families, as it can help to cover the cost of medical bills.
5. Pension scheme: Most businesses in Greece offer a pension scheme to their employees. This is a great perk for those who are planning for their retirement, as it can provide a financial safety net later in old ages.
What is the Cost for Employee Perks Package?
The cost of an Employee perks will depend on the provider, company size, and services offered.
In Greece, the average cost of employee perks is €2,059. This includes things like gym memberships, health insurance, and reimbursements for transportation. These benefits can make a big difference for employees who need them, and they can also help attract and retain quality employees.
Who are the top employee perks providers in Greece?
Aetna is one of the largest employee benefits providers in the world, and has been serving the Greek market for over 20 years. They offer a wide range of employee benefits, including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and disability insurance.
MetLife is the largest employee benefits provider in Greece, and has been serving the Greek market for over 25 years. They offer a wide range of employee benefits, including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and disability insurance.
MantraCare is the top Employee perks vendor in Greece. They not only provide excellent employee benefits in Greece, but they also offer extra perks like EAP, Stepathlon, Corporate Yoga, Physical therapy, and chronic condition reversal (for Diabetes & Hypertension), meditation, work counseling & more.
MantraCare offers Employee Perks in all major cities in Greece