Download Employee Benefits Guide
"*" indicates required fields
What are employee benefits?
Employee benefits are any perks or supplemental compensation that an employee receives in addition to their regular wages or salary. Common examples of employee benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement benefits, paid time off, and more. Employee benefits are an important part of any compensation package, and can be a major factor in attracting and retaining top talent.
What are the reasons that companies in Greece offer employee benefits?
There are a number of reasons why companies in Greece offer employee benefits. The first is to attract and retain talent. With a highly educated workforce and a competitive labor market, offering employee benefits is one way to set your company apart from others. Additionally, employee benefits can help improve morale and motivation, as well as reduce absenteeism and turnover. Finally, offering employee benefits is simply good for business. It shows that you care about your employees and are committed to their well-being.
What are the most common employee benefits offered in Greece?
Greece has a lot to offer when it comes to employee benefits. Here are some of the top employee benefits offered in Greece:
1. Wellness programs: Many companies in Greece offer wellness programs as an employee benefit. These programs can include things like fitness classes, health screenings, and other wellness activities.
2. Flexible work schedules: Greece is known for its flexible work schedules. This can be a great benefit for employees who have families or other commitments outside of work.
3. Employee discounts: Many companies in Greece offer employees discounts on products and services. This can be a great perk for employees who are looking to save money.
4. Paid time off: Greece offers paid time off for holidays, vacation, and sick days. This is a great benefit for employees who want to enjoy their time off without worrying about losing pay.
5. Retirement benefits: Greece offers retirement benefits to employees who have worked for a company for a certain period of time. This can be a great way to help employees plan for their future after they retire from their job.
Is Employee health insurance a mandatory employee benefit in Greece?
In Greece, employee health insurance is not a mandatory employee benefit. While most companies offer some form of coverage, it is not always required and can be expensive to maintain. In addition, many Greeks do not have any form of health insurance. As a result, the cost of providing health insurance for employees can be a significant financial burden for employers.
What is the cost for employee benefits package in Greece?
According to a recent study, the average cost of employee benefits in Greece is €2,841 per year. This figure includes costs such as health insurance, pension contributions, and paid time off.While the cost of employee benefits in Greece is relatively high, it is important to remember that these benefits are important to attracting and retaining quality employees. A well-designed benefits package can help your company attract and retain the best talent.
Who are the top employee benefits providers in Greece?
Aetna is one of the largest employee benefits providers in the world and has been serving the Greek market for over 20 years. They offer a wide range of employee benefits, including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and disability insurance.
Cigna is another large employee benefits provider that has been operating in Greece for over 15 years. They offer a wide range of employee benefits, including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and disability insurance.
MantraCare is the top employee benefits solution provider in Greece. They help design the benefits plan and execute the same with the HR. They offer comprehensive employee benefits programs that promote physical and mental well-being.
Their services include EAP, corporate yoga, physical therapy, chronic condition reversal (for diabetes & hypertension), meditation, work counseling, and more.
In which cities can MantraCare offer Employee Benefits Packages in Greece?