Download Work Perks Guide
"*" indicates required fields
Employee Perks in Australia
There are a lot of great employee perks out there that can really help to improve morale and motivation in the workplace. Some common employee perks include things like flexible working hours, telecommuting options, paid time off, health insurance, and retirement benefits. Employee perks are a great way to show your employees that you care about their well-being and want to make their working life as enjoyable as possible.
What are the benefits of Work perks?
There are many reasons why companies in Australia offer work perks. Some of the most common reasons include attracting and retaining employees, improving employee morale and productivity, and reducing stress levels. Work perks can come in many different forms, such as additional paid leave, flexible working arrangements, free or discounted gym memberships, and company-sponsored social events. Whatever the perk, it’s important that it is something that will be valued by employees and that it aligns with the company’s culture and values. Offering work perks is a great way to show employees that they are appreciated and that their well-being is a priority for the company. It can also help to create a more positive work environment and culture, which can ultimately lead to improved business outcomes.
What are the most common Work perks?
There are many work perks that Australian employers offer to their employees. Some of the most popular perks include:
1. Wellness programs: Many employers offer wellness programs as a way to promote healthy living and help employees manage stress. These programs can include free or discounted gym memberships, yoga classes, and health assessments.
2. Flexible work arrangements: Flexible work arrangements are becoming increasingly popular in Australia, as they allow employees to better manage their work-life balance. Common flexible work arrangements include working from home, part-time hours, and job sharing.
3. Employee assistance programs: Employee assistance programs (EAPs) provide confidential counseling and support services to employees who are experiencing personal or work-related problems. EAPs can help employees deal with stress, anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues.
4. Paid leave: Paid leave is another popular perk that Australian employers offer to their employees. Paid leave can include paid holidays, sick days, and parental leave.
5. Employee discounts: Many employers offer employee discounts on products and services as a way to save money. Discounts can be offered on items such as travel, clothing, food, and entertainment.
What is the Cost for Employee Perks Package?
The cost of an Employee perks will depend on the provider, company size, and services offered.
The average cost of employee perks in Australia is $2,768. This includes things like gym memberships, insurance policies, and holiday bonuses. The most common perk is healthcare, which is given to around 60 percent of employees in Australia.
Who are the top employee perks providers in Australia?
HBS is another large and well-known provider of employee benefits in Australia. They offer a wide range of options, including insurance, retirement products, and health care
MetLife Australia is one of the world’s largest insurers and offers a wide range of employee benefits, including insurance products and retirement planning services.
MantraCare is the top Employee perks vendor in Australia. They not only provide excellent employee benefits in Australia, but they also offer extra perks like EAP, Stepathlon, Corporate Yoga, Physical therapy, and chronic condition reversal (for Diabetes & Hypertension), meditation, work counseling & more.
MantraCare offers Employee Perks in all major cities in Australia
- Gold Coast
- Sunshine Coast
- Central Coast