Download Free EAP Guide
"*" indicates required fields
Employee mental health statistics in Australia
Mental health is a major issue in the workplace. In Australia, one in six workers are affected by mental health problems. This can lead to absenteeism, presenteeism, and a loss of productivity.There are a number of ways to support employee mental health. Employers can provide access to mental health services, promote healthy lifestyle choices, and create a supportive work environment.Mental health services can include counseling, therapy, and medication. These services can be provided on-site or through referral. Healthy lifestyle choices include exercise, proper nutrition, and adequate sleep. A supportive work environment includes flexible work hours, access to social support, and clear communication from management.Employers who invest in employee mental health will see a return on their investment. Employees who are supported in their mental health are more likely to be productive and engaged at work.
What are the advantages of implementing EAP program?
The Employee Assistance program provides a number of benefits for employees, including:
1. Access to a confidential counseling and support service
2. A safe and confidential place to discuss personal and work-related problems
3. Support and guidance in resolving work-related problems
4. Information and referrals to community resources
5. Short-term counseling to help deal with personal problems that may be affecting job performance
What are the key steps for implementing EAP program?
There are several key steps that are involved in implementing an effective employee assistance program. Some of the key steps include:
- Establishing clear objectives and goals for the program
- Identifying the target population and designing appropriate services to meet their needs
- Integrating EAP services into existing processes and systems
- Training staff to deliver EAP services effectively
- Ensuring adequate funding for the program
- Evaluating the effectiveness of EAP services over time.
What is the typical cost for an EAP program?
The cost of an EAP program will vary depending on the provider, the size of the company, and the services offered.
The cost of an EAP program in Australia can vary depending on the provider and the specific program. However, most programs will cost between $500 and $2000 per person. Some providers may also offer discounts for groups or families.
The most cost-effective of all EAP companies, MantraCare offers plans starting at $3 per employee.
Who are the top EAP providers in Australia?
LifeWorks is one of the leading providers of EAP services in Australia. They offer a wide range of services including counseling, Wellness Programs, and Work-Life Services.
Lifeline is one of the most well-known EAP providers in Australia. They offer 24/7 crisis support and suicide prevention services.
MantraCare is a leading provider of EAP (employee assistance programs) in Australia. They are present in 3o+ countries and have a network of 1500+ therapists/ counselors.
They offer a wide range of services including meditation, work counseling, yoga, coaching, physical well-being programs for diabetes, physio, women’s wellness & more.
MantraCare offers EAP services in all major cities in Australia
- Gold Coast
- Sunshine Coast
- Central Coast