Download Work Perks Guide
"*" indicates required fields
Employee Perks in Germany
Employee perks are additional benefits that employers may offer to their employees, over and above their salary and other contractual benefits. Perks may be in the form of company-sponsored events or activities, or they may be financial in nature, such as discounts on products or services. While not all companies offer employee perks, those that do often find that they help to improve employee morale and retention. In today’s competitive job market, offering perks can also be a good way to attract top talent.
What are the benefits of Work perks?
In Germany, it is not uncommon for companies to offer their employees perks like free lunches, bike storage, and gym memberships. There are a few reasons for this. First, Germans value work-life balance and believe that offering these perks helps employees maintain a healthy lifestyle. Second, these perks help attract and retain talent. And lastly, they help create a more positive work environment. While some of these perks may seem frivolous, they can actually make a big difference in employee satisfaction and productivity
What are the most common Work perks?
The Top 5 Employee Perks Offered in Germany:
1. Health and Wellness Programs: A recent study found that nearly 60% of German companies offer some sort of health and wellness program to their employees. This is a great perk for those looking to improve their health and well-being, as well as save on healthcare costs.
2. Flexible Work Arrangements: More and more German companies are offering flexible work arrangements to their employees. This perk allows employees to have a better work-life balance, which can lead to increased productivity and satisfaction.
3. Childcare Benefits: Many German companies offer childcare benefits to their employees. This is a great perk for working parents who need assistance with child care costs.
4. Transportation Benefits: Another great perk offered by many German companies is transportation benefits. This can include things like free public transportation or discounts on train tickets. This is a great perk for those who have to commute to work.
5. Education Benefits: Many German companies also offer education benefits to their employees. This can include things like tuition reimbursement or access to online courses. This is a great perk for those who want to further their education while still being able to work full-time.
What is the Cost for Employee Perks Package?
In Germany, employee perks are not uncommon and can be quite costly. There are a number of different benefits that employees can receive in Germany, including vacation days, employer contributions to pension plans, and free or discounted transportation. The average cost of employee perks in Germany was EUR 2,837 per employee in 2013. Benefits vary significantly based on the size and type of company, but the average cost of employee perks is likely to be higher in larger companies. Additionally, some companies offer additional benefits, such as daycare facilities for working mothers.
MantraCare is a cost-effective employee perks solution provider that offers plans starting at $3 per employee.
Who are the top employee perks providers in Germany?
Allianz SE is another large and well-known provider of employee benefits in Germany. They offer a wide range of benefits, including health insurance, disability insurance, retirement plans, and more.
Deutsche Bahn AG is another big player in the German market when it comes to employee benefits. They offer a wide range of benefits, including health care, retirement plans, and life insurance. They also have a number of options available when it comes to how these benefits can be delivered. This means that you can find a benefit that is perfect for your employees and your company.
MantraCare is the top Employee perks vendor in Germany. They not only provide excellent employee benefits in Germany, but they also offer extra perks like EAP, Stepathlon, Corporate Yoga, Physical therapy, and chronic condition reversal (for Diabetes & Hypertension), meditation, work counseling & more.
MantraCare offers Employee Perks in all major cities in Germany
If you are a company in Germany, looking to implement a work perks program, talk to employee perks experts at Mantracare: Schedule a Call >