Download Employee Engagement Guide
"*" indicates required fields
What are the employee engagement trends in Hong Kong?
In recent years, employee engagement has become an important topic in businesses. There are a number of reasons why organizations want to engage their employees. One reason is that engaged employees are more productive and loyal. They also tend to be less likely to leave the company and are more engaged in their work. Additionally, engaged employees are also more likely to recommend your business to friends and family.
What are the benefits of employee engagement initiatives?
Engagement initiatives can have a number of benefits for businesses, both in the short and long term. Here are four key reasons why engaging employees is such an important part of a successful business:
1. Increased productivity. When employees are engaged, they are more focused and productive. Engaged employees are also more likely to take initiative and be creative in their work, which can lead to innovative ideas and improved products or services.
2. Reduced turnover. Employee engagement has been shown to reduce turnover rates by up to 50%. This is because when employees feel appreciated and connected to the company, they are less likely to want to leave for another job.
3. Loyalty and customer satisfaction. When employees feel engaged at work, they are more likely to be loyal customers and stick with a company for longer periods of time. This can result in increased revenue due to increased customer churn or loyalty, as well as reduced costs associated with replacing lost staff members.
4. Reduced stress levels. Engagement initiatives can help reduce stress levels in employees, which can lead to improved mental health outcomes such as less anxiety and depression. In addition, engaged employees are more likely to be proactive about problem-solving and find creative solutions for difficult challenges, leading to a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment at work.
What are the most common employee engagement programs offered in Hong Kong?
Hong Kong has some of the best employee engagement programs in the world. Some of these programs include:
1. The Employee Retention and Engagement Program (EREP) is a program that helps companies retain their top talent. EREP offers a number of benefits, including aid with relocation and compensation packages that are tailored to the individual’s needs.
2. The Hong Kong Workplace Well-Being Program (HKWBP) was created to improve employee morale and wellbeing. This program offers a number of benefits, such as paid holidays, subsidized childcare, and stress relief activities.
3. The Leadership Excellence Programme (LEP) is designed to help managers develop their leadership skills. LEP offers courses on topics such as organizational development, delegation and supervision, and teambuilding.
4. The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Program helps companies improve their environmental impact and community involvement. This program offers a number of benefits, such as financial assistance for green initiatives, donation boxes at company events, and volunteer support programs.
What is the cost of an employee engagement program in Hong Kong?
The average cost of employee engagement programs in Hong Kong is $8,000-$10,000. This cost can vary depending on the size and complexity of the program. Some common features of an engagement program include surveys, feedback forms, incentive programs, and teambuilding exercises.
Who are the top employee emgagement solution providers in Hong Kong?
TalentSmart is a global leader in talent management, with expertise in hiring, retention, performance appraisal, and compensation solutions. The company has offices in more than 30 countries, and its products are used by companies across a range of industries.
Workday is one of the world’s largest human resources software companies, with products used by more than 1 million businesses worldwide. The company offers several solutions for employee engagement, including Workday for Office 365 and Workday for Teams.
MantraCare is the top employee engagement solution provider in Hong Kong. Being dedicated to employee engagement, MantraCare helps implement several engagement initiatives including wellness challenges, leaderboards, webinars, daily tasks etc. Not only that but they also offer Stepathlon, Corporate Yoga and more!
MantraCare offers Employee Engagement solution in all major cities in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- Tuen Mun
- Tseung Kwan O
- Marina East
- Marina South
- Marine Parade