Download Employee Engagement Guide
"*" indicates required fields
What are the employee engagement trends in Poland?
As a business, it is important to engage your employees in order to retain them and keep them happy. Voice of the employee is increasingly important. Employees feel empowered to communicate their needs and ideas directly with their managers. This encourages open communication and trust between employees and managers, which leads to better work performance.
What are the benefits of employee engagement initiatives?
Engagement initiatives can help organizations reap a number of benefits, including increased productivity, morale, and engagement. Here are key benefits of employee engagement:
1. Increased Productivity: Engaged employees are more productive than their disengaged counterparts. One study found that engaged employees work an average of 10 minutes more per day than disengaged employees. This extra time is often spent on higher-value tasks, contributing to increased profits and competitiveness.
2. Morale Boosts: High morale is associated with increased creativity and productivity. Engaged employees feel good about their work and are more likely to take pride in their contributions. This boost in morale can lead to improved customer service and better product quality.
3. Reduced Costs: Engaged employees are less likely to engage in costly workplace distractions, such as drug abuse or absenteeism. In fact, studies have shown that engaged employees cost businesses an average of $2,500 per year in lost wages.
4. Increased Attractiveness to Job Applicants: Employee engagement initiatives help attract top talent by building a positive reputation for the organization among prospective employees. Highly engaged employees are more likely to be satisfied with their jobs and want to stay with their companies for longer periods of time than their disengaged counterparts.
5. Increased Loyalty and Retention: Engagement initiatives create a strong bond between employee and employer that helps foster loyalty and encourage retention through a sense of community within the organization.
What are the most common employee engagement programs offered in Poland?
In Poland, there are a number of programs designed to engage employees and improve their productivity. These programs vary in terms of their level of investment and the extent to which they target specific employee groups. Some of the most commonly used employee engagement programs in Poland include:
1. Profit Sharing Program: The Profit Sharing Program is a voluntary program that allows employees to share in company profits. Participation is open to all employees, regardless of their tenure with the company. The program is designed to boost employee morale and motivation and improve overall productivity.
2. Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs): An ESOP is a unique type of employee stock ownership plan in which employees own shares in the company. This allows them to have an active role in decision-making and contributes to a sense of ownership among employees. ESOPs are often effective at boosting employee morale and motivation and improving overall productivity.
3. Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs): Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) provide support for employees who need assistance with personal or work-related issues. EAPs can provide access to counselling, mental health services, and other resources that can be helpful in resolving issues. EAPs are often effective at improving employee morale and motivation and reducing stress levels among staff members.
What is the cost of an employee engagement program in Poland?
The cost of an Employee engagement program will vary depending on the provider, the size of the company, and the services offered.
The average cost of employee engagement programs in Poland ranges from between 5,000 and 10,000 Euros. The most popular types of programs are those that focus on motivation and creativity enhancement. Other common expenses include training programs, communication tools, and tools to improve employee satisfaction.
Who are the top employee emgagement solution providers in Poland?
Zenefits is another well-known provider of employee engagement solutions. The company has offices in over 20 countries, including Poland, and it has worked with many large Polish companies, such as Energa and PGNiG.
Tacoda is a Polish company that specializes in employee engagement solutions. Their products include online chat, collaboration tools, and performance tracking software.
MantraCare is the top employee engagement solution provider in Poland. Being dedicated to employee engagement, MantraCare helps implement several engagement initiatives including wellness challenges, leaderboards, webinars, daily tasks etc. Not only that but they also offer Stepathlon, Corporate Yoga and more!
MantraCare offers Employee Engagement solution in all major cities in Poland