Download Employee Wellness Guide
"*" indicates required fields
Corporate Wellness Programs in Sierra Leone
A corporate wellness program is a series of coordinated activities and initiatives designed to improve the health and well-being of employees. The programs can be incorporated into an organization’s overall management system, or they may be stand-alone initiatives. There are a number of benefits to incorporating a corporate wellness program into your organization’s management system.
Benefits of implementing Employee wellness programs
Employee wellness programs are becoming increasingly popular in many countries, as they offer a number of benefits for companies. Here are five of the main benefits:
- Reduced absenteeism and turnover rates: By encouraging employees to maintain a healthy lifestyle, companies can reduce absenteeism and turnover rates.
- Improved employee productivity: When employees are healthy, they are more productive and can complete tasks more quickly.
- Reduced health care costs: Employees who are healthy tend to use less health care, which reduces the company’s health care costs.
- Improved morale: When employees feel good about their own health and that of their families, they are likely to be happier and more motivated at work.
- Increased security: A healthy workforce is less likely to become ill or suffer from workplace injuries, which can lead to increased security for the company.
What are the most common Employee Wellness initiatives?
There are many employee wellness initiatives in Sierra Leone, but some of the most popular include:
- Employers are required to provide health and safety training for employees.
- Sierra Leone has a national health insurance program that provides coverage for basic medical care.
- Sierra Leone also has a program called ALIMI, which provides financial assistance to low-income families to help them buy health insurance.
- There is a company-wide wellness program in place at one of the country’s largest banks.
- Many companies offer healthy snack options such as fruits and vegetables, lean protein, whole grains, and low-fat dairy products.
What is the cost of employee wellness programs?
The cost of implementing Employee Wellness programs will vary depending on the provider, the size of the company, and the services offered.
The average cost of employee wellness programs in Sierra Leone is $1,500 per year. This cost includes the cost of screening and counseling services, as well as the cost of fitness and nutrition programs.
MantraCare is a cost-effective employee wellness programs provider that offers plans starting at $3 per employee.
Who are the top Employee Wellness solution providers in Sierra Leone?
The Wellness Company is another company that offers a wide range of employee wellness solutions. They offer programs for weight management, healthy eating, stress relief, and physical activity. They also offer resources, including online tools and consultations with experts.
Ekotronix Resources Limited is a subsidiary of Ekotronix Group, one of the world’s largest providers of employee wellness solutions. The company offers a wide range of programs that focus on improving physical, mental, and social well-being. Ekotronix Resources Limited also provides consulting services to businesses in the country.
MantraCare is the top employee wellness platform in Sierra Leone. They have been serving businesses in Sierra Leone for over a decade now.
They offer almost all employee wellness services such as EAP, Corporate Yoga, Physical therapy, chronic condition reversal (for Diabetes & Hypertension), meditation, work counseling, Stepathlon & more.
MantraCare offers Employee Wellness solution in all major cities in Sierra Leone
- Port Loko
If you are a company in Sierra Leone, looking to implement an employee wellness program, Talk to employee wellness experts at Mantracare: Schedule a Call >