Download Free EAP Guide
"*" indicates required fields
- 1 Employee mental health statistics in Sierra Leone
- 2 What are the advantages of implementing EAP program?
- 3 What are the key steps for implementing EAP program?
- 4 What is the typical cost for an EAP program?
- 5 Who are the top EAP providers in Sierra Leone?
- 6 MantraCare offers EAP services in all major cities in Sierra Leone
Employee mental health statistics in Sierra Leone
Employee mental health is a growing concern in Sierra Leone. With the country’s recent history of conflict and instability, many employees are struggling to cope with the stress of their work environment. In addition, the high levels of poverty and unemployment in Sierra Leone can also lead to mental health problems.
There are a number of organizations that are working to support employee mental health in Sierra Leone. These organizations offer counseling services, support groups, and training programs to help employees cope with the stresses of their work environment. They also provide information on how to identify and seek help for mental health problems.
What are the advantages of implementing EAP program?
The Employee Assistance Program is a confidential counseling and referral service that can help employees deal with personal and work-related problems. The program is available to all employees and their families, free of charge. The Employee Assistance Program can help employees with a wide range of personal problems, including:
- Family and relationship issues
- Stress management
- Grief and loss
- Financial problems
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Depression and anxiety
- Job-related stress
In addition to confidential counseling, the Employee Assistance program also provides referrals to community resources, such as child care and elder care services. The program can also help employees find legal assistance, financial counseling, and other support services.
What are the key steps for implementing EAP program?
There are a few key steps to take when implementing an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
1. First, consult with your employees to see if there is interest in having an EAP. If there is not enough interest, then it may not be worth moving forward with.
2. Next, research different EAP providers and find one that fits the needs of your company. Make sure to get quotes from multiple providers so you can compare costs.
3. Once you have chosen a provider, work with them to create a customized plan for your company. This should include what type of services will be offered and how much they will cost.
4. Finally, promote the EAP to your employees and encourage them to use it when needed. Make sure they are aware of the confidential nature of the program and that their privacy will be protected.
What is the typical cost for an EAP program?
The average cost of an employee assistance program in Sierra Leone is $600. This includes the cost of the program, as well as the cost of training and support for employees. The cost of the program is based on the size of the company and the number of employees. The average cost per employee is $12.50.
The most cost-effective of all EAP companies, MantraCare offers plans starting at $3 per employee.
Who are the top EAP providers in Sierra Leone?
Lifeline Counselling Services is a leading provider of counselling and psychotherapy services in Sierra Leone. They offer a wide range of services, including individual, couples, family, and group counselling, as well as workshops and seminars.
Health e-Solutions is a leading provider of EAP services in Sierra Leone. They have a team of experienced and certified counselors who offer confidential counseling and support to employees.
MantraCare is a leading provider of EAP (employee assistance programs) in Sierra Leone. They are present in 3o+ countries and have a network of 1500+ therapists/ counselors.
They offer a wide range of services including meditation, work counseling, yoga, coaching, physical well-being programs for diabetes, physio, women’s wellness & more.
MantraCare offers EAP services in all major cities in Sierra Leone
- Port Loko