Download Work Perks Guide
"*" indicates required fields
Employee Perks in Sri Lanka
Employee perks are often used to attract and retain talent. They can include benefits like health insurance, gym memberships, and free or discounted products or services. Employee perks can also be things like flexible working hours, remote working options, and extra paid time off. When considering which employee perks to offer, it’s important to think about what will appeal to your target employees and what will help them feel valued and motivated in their work.
What are the benefits of Work perks?
It’s no secret that work perks can make a big difference in employee satisfaction and motivation. But what about in Sri Lanka? Why do companies in Sri Lanka offer work perks? There are a few reasons why companies in Sri Lanka offer work perks.
First, it helps to attract and retain talent. With the competition for top talent becoming increasingly global, companies need to offer more than just a competitive salary to attract and keep the best employees. Work perks can be a major differentiator in attracting and retaining talent.
Second, work perks can help to improve employee productivity. Perks such as flexible work hours, telecommuting, and on-site child care can help employees balance their work and personal lives, which can lead to increased productivity.
Third, work perks can help to create a positive company culture. Perks such as regular team-building events, social gatherings, and company-sponsored charity events can help to create a strong sense of community within a company. This can lead to higher morale and lower turnover rates.
Overall, there are many reasons why companies in Sri Lanka offer work perks. By offering these benefits, companies are able to attract and retain top talent, improve employee productivity, and create a positive company culture.
What are the most common Work perks?
There are many work perks that employees in Sri Lanka can enjoy. Some of the top perks include:
1. Health and Wellness Programs: Many companies in Sri Lanka offer health and wellness programs as a perk for their employees. These programs can include access to gym facilities, health insurance, and other benefits.
2. Flexible Work Arrangements: Employees in Sri Lanka often have the ability to work flexible hours or from home, which can be a great perk.
3. Employee Discounts: Many businesses offer their employees discounts on products and services. This perk can save employees money on everyday expenses.
4. Paid Time Off: Employees in Sri Lanka often receive paid time off (PTO) for vacation, sick days, and personal days. This benefit allows employees to take time off from work without having to use their own vacation time or sick days.
5. Childcare Benefits: Some companies in Sri Lanka offer childcare benefits as a perk for their employees. This benefit can help working parents with the cost of childcare.
What is the Cost for Employee Perks Package?
In Sri Lanka, employee perks vary depending on the company size and industry. Most companies offer a wide range of benefits, including paid holidays, medical insurance, pension schemes and subsidized housing. The average cost of employee perks in Sri Lanka is around Rs. 10,000 per month. The largest expense is usually housing, which can account for up to 50% of the total cost. Other common expenses include medical insurance (30%), pension schemes (10%) and paid holidays (10%).
Who are the top employee perks providers in Sri Lanka?
Allianz SE is another provider that stands out for its comprehensive benefits package. The company offers private and public sector employees comprehensive medical insurance and coverage for accidental death and dismemberment. In addition to this, Allianz SE also offers a range of retirement savings plans and pension schemes.
AIG India provides employees in Sri Lanka with a variety of retirement savings plans, including Individual Retirement Account (IRA) and Defined Benefit Pension Plans.
MantraCare is the top Employee perks vendor in Sri Lanka. They not only provide excellent employee benefits in Sri Lanka, but they also offer extra perks like EAP, Stepathlon, Corporate Yoga, Physical therapy, and chronic condition reversal (for Diabetes & Hypertension), meditation, work counseling & more.
MantraCare offers Employee Perks in all major cities in Sri Lanka
- Nuwara Eliya