Download Free EAP Guide
"*" indicates required fields
Employee mental health statistics in Botswana
Botswana has one of the highest rates of mental illness in the world, with nearly one in four people experiencing some form of mental disorder. The high rates of mental illness are due to a number of factors, including poverty, unemployment, and HIV/AIDS. Employees in Botswana face a number of challenges when it comes to their mental health. The high rates of mental illness in the country mean that many employees are struggling with their mental health. Additionally, the stigma surrounding mental illness means that many employees are reluctant to seek help for their mental health problems.
There are a number of ways that employers can support their employees’ mental health. Providing employees with access to counseling and support services can help employees struggling with mental illness. Additionally, creating a workplace culture that is supportive of mental health can help to reduce the stigma surrounding mental illness and encourage employees to seek help when they need it.
What are the advantages of implementing EAP program?
The Employee Assistance program offers a number of benefits for employees, including:
- A confidential source of information and support for employees who are experiencing personal or work-related problems
- Short-term counseling and referral services for employees and their family members
- Assistance with work/life issues such as child care, elder care, stress management, and financial planning
- Group presentations on a variety of topics such as stress management, conflict resolution, and communication skills
- An Employee Assistance hotline that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
What are the key steps for implementing EAP program?
If you are considering implementing an employee assistance program (EAP) at your company, there are a few key steps you will need to take in order to ensure a successful implementation.
1. Define the scope of the program. What services will be offered? What are the eligibility requirements?
2. Choose a provider. There are many EAP providers out there, so it is important to do your research and select one that will be a good fit for your company.
3. Determine how the program will be funded. Will it be paid for by the company, employees, or both?
4. Communicate the program to employees. Make sure they are aware of what services are available and how to access them.
5. Train managers and supervisors on how to identify and refer employees who may benefit from the program.
By following these steps, you can ensure a successful implementation of an EAP at your company.
What is the typical cost for an EAP program?
The cost of an employee assistance program in Botswana can vary depending on the size and needs of the organization. However, the average cost is typically between $500 and $1,000 per employee per year. This cost can be offset by the savings achieved through reduced absenteeism, increased productivity, and improved morale.
The most cost-effective of all EAP companies, MantraCare offers plans starting at $3 per employee.
Who are the top EAP providers in Botswana?
Worklife Solutions is a leading provider of EAP services in Botswana. They offer a wide range of EAP services, including counseling, financial planning, and stress management.
Empowerment Through Change is another leading provider of EAP services in Botswana. They offer a variety of EAP services, including counseling, life coaching, and conflict resolution.
MantraCare is a leading provider of EAP (employee assistance programs) in Botswana. They are present in 3o+ countries and have a network of 1500+ therapists/ counselors.
They offer a wide range of services including meditation, work counseling, yoga, coaching, physical well-being programs for diabetes, physio, women’s wellness & more.
MantraCare offers EAP services in all major cities in Botswana
- Selibe Phikwe
If you are a company in Botswana, looking to implement an EAP program, Talk to Eap experts at Mantracare: Schedule a Call >