Download Work Perks Guide
"*" indicates required fields
Employee Perks in Nepal
Employee perks are the little extras that make working at a company more enjoyable. They can be anything from free snacks and drinks in the office to flexible working hours or remote working options. Perks can also include things like free gym membership, on-site childcare, or free parking. While employee perks are not essential, they can be a nice way to show your employees that you appreciate their hard work. They can also help to attract and retain top talent.
What are the benefits of Work perks?
There are a number of reasons why companies in Nepal offer work perks. First, it helps to attract and retain employees. Second, it can boost morale and improve employee productivity. Third, it can help to create a positive work environment.Some common work perks that companies in Nepal offer include health insurance, transportation allowances, housing allowances, and flexible working hours. These benefits can help to improve the quality of life for employees and their families. Additionally, they can help to reduce stress levels and increase job satisfaction.
What are the most common Work perks?
Here are some of the top employee perks offered in Nepal:
1. Wellness programs: Many companies in Nepal offer wellness programs as a perk for their employees. These programs can include things like yoga classes, meditation classes, and health check-ups.
2. Flexible working hours: Flexible working hours are becoming more and more common in Nepal. This perk allows employees to have a bit more control over their time, and can make work-life balance easier to achieve.
3. Paid time off: Most companies in Nepal offer some form of paid time off, whether it be for vacation, sick days, or personal days. This perk allows employees to take the time they need without worrying about losing pay.
4. Employee discounts: Many companies offer employee discounts on products and services. This perk can save employees money on things like travel, groceries, and entertainment.
5. Subsidized meals: Some companies in Nepal subsidize meals for their employees. This perk can help employees save money on food costs, and is especially helpful for those who work long hours.
What is the Cost for Employee Perks Package?
The cost of an Employee perks will depend on the provider, company size, and services offered.
The cost of employee perks in Nepal vary depending on the size and location of the company, but on average they range from $50 to $300 per month. The most common benefits include medical insurance, gym memberships, and retirement savings plans. In addition, some companies offer childcare services, transportation subsidies, and other benefits aimed at keeping employees happy and productive.
Who are the top employee perks providers in Nepal?
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nepal is one of the largest employee benefits providers in Nepal. They offer a wide range of health insurance plans, as well as dental, vision, and life insurance. They have a large network of doctors and hospitals, and their customer service is generally good. However, they are expensive, and their plans can be complicated to understand.
Himalayan Insurance is another large employee benefits provider in Nepal. They offer similar services to Blue Cross Blue Shield, but they are typically cheaper. They also have a good network of doctors and hospitals, but their customer service is not as good.
MantraCare is the top Employee perks vendor in Nepal. They not only provide excellent employee benefits in Nepal, but they also offer extra perks like EAP, Stepathlon, Corporate Yoga, Physical therapy, and chronic condition reversal (for Diabetes & Hypertension), meditation, work counseling & more.
MantraCare offers Employee Perks in all major cities in Nepal
- Bhim Dutta