Download Free EAP Guide
"*" indicates required fields
- 1 Employee mental health statistics in Nepal
- 2 What are the advantages of implementing EAP program?
- 3 What are the key steps for implementing EAP program?
- 4 What is the typical cost for an EAP program?
- 5 Who are the top EAP providers in Nepal?
- 6 MantraCare offers EAP services in all major cities in Nepal
Employee mental health statistics in Nepal
The prevalence of mental health problems among employees is a major concern for businesses in Nepal. A recent study found that nearly one in four employees in Nepal suffer from a mental health condition. This is a significant increase from the previous year when the rate was one in six. There are many factors that can contribute to mental health problems among employees. Some of the most common include job stress, long hours, and low pay. Other factors can include poor working conditions, a lack of job satisfaction, and a lack of social support.
Employees who suffer from mental health problems often have difficulty performing their work tasks. They may also experience absenteeism, presenteeism, and turnover. This can lead to lost productivity and increased costs for businesses. Businesses can take steps to improve the mental health of their employees. Some of the most effective interventions include promoting employee wellness, providing support services, and creating a healthy workplace environment.
What are the advantages of implementing EAP program?
The Employee Assistance program provides a number of benefits for employees, including:
1. Access to confidential counseling services: Employees can receive confidential counseling services from licensed counselors who can help them deal with a variety of personal and work-related issues.
2. Referrals to community resources: Employees can receive referrals to community resources, such as financial assistance programs, legal services, and childcare resources.
3. Work/life balance support: Employees can receive support from the Employee Assistance Program in managing their work/life balance. This support includes information and referrals to resources that can help employees manage their time, stress, and other factors that can impact their work/life balance.
4. Personalized support: The Employee Assistance Program offers personalized support to employees based on their individual needs. This support includes identifying resources that can help employees meet their goals, such as education and career planning resources.
What are the key steps for implementing EAP program?
There are a few key steps to take when implementing an EAP program within your organization.
1. Determine the need for an EAP program. This can be done through employee surveys, focus groups, or data gathered from HR records.
2. Design the program to meet the needs of your employees and organizational goals.
3. Choose an EAP provider that is a good fit for your organization.
4. Train managers and employees on the EAP program and how to use it effectively.
5. Monitor the program regularly to ensure it is meeting the needs of employees and making a positive impact on the organization as a whole.
What is the typical cost for an EAP program?
The average cost for a small organization with less than 50 employees is $3,000 per year. For a medium-sized organization with between 50 and 500 employees, the average cost is $5,000 per year. For a large organization with more than 500 employees, the average cost is $10,000 per year.
The most cost-effective of all EAP companies, MantraCare offers plans starting at $3 per employee.
Who are the top EAP providers in Nepal?
Himalayan Rescue Association is one of the most well-known and respected EAP providers in Nepal. They have a team of highly qualified professionals who are dedicated to providing quality service
Safe Horizons Nepal is a leading provider of mental health services in Nepal. They offer a wide range of services, including counseling, therapy, and support groups. They also have a strong commitment to social justice and are dedicated to providing affordable, high-quality care.
MantraCare is a leading provider of EAP (employee assistance programs) in Nepal. They are present in 3o+ countries and have a network of 1500+ therapists/ counselors.
They offer a wide range of services including meditation, work counseling, yoga, coaching, physical well-being programs for diabetes, physio, women’s wellness & more.
MantraCare offers EAP services in all major cities in Nepal
- Bhim Dutta