Download Employee Benefits Guide
"*" indicates required fields
What are employee benefits?
Employee benefits are a key part of any compensation package. Benefits can include health insurance, dental and vision insurance, retirement savings plans, and paid time off. Employers may offer some or all of these benefits to their employees. The most common employee benefit is wellness programs.
What are the reasons that companies in Thailand offer employee benefits?
There are many reasons why companies in Thailand offer employee benefits, but one of the most important is to attract and retain top talent.
By offering a comprehensive benefits package, companies can make their workplace more attractive to potential employees and keep existing employees happy and engaged.
Employee benefits can also help to improve productivity and morale in the workplace. When employees feel valued and appreciated, they are more likely to be motivated to do their best work.
Additionally, happy and healthy employees are less likely to take sick days, which can save businesses money on lost productivity.
Finally, offering employee benefits is simply good business practice. When employees are treated well, they are more likely to stick around and recommend your company to others. In the long run, investing in your employees will pay off in a more stable workforce and a better bottom line.
What are the most common employee benefits offered in Thailand?
When it comes to employee benefits, Thailand offers some of the best in the world. Here are just a few of the top employee benefits offered in Thailand:
1. Health and Wellness Programs: Many companies in Thailand offer health and wellness programs as an employee benefit. These programs can include things like free or discounted gym memberships, on-site health screenings, and even health insurance.
2. Housing Assistance: Another great benefit offered by many companies in Thailand is housing assistance. This can be in the form of a housing allowance, help with finding a place to live, or even free or discounted rent at a company-owned apartment complex.
3. Transportation Allowance: If you live in Thailand, you know that traffic can be a nightmare. That’s why many companies offer a transportation allowance as an employee benefit. This can help cover the cost of things like public transportation, taxis, or even your own car.
4. Paid Time Off: Thai law requires that all employees be given at least 10 days of paid vacation per year. But many companies offer even more than that as an employee benefit. So if you’re looking for a country where you can really relax and take some time off, Thailand is definitely the place for you!
5. Bonuses: In addition to your regular salary, many companies in Thailand also offer bonuses as an employee benefit. These bonuses can be based on things like performance, length of service, or even just being a
Is Employee health insurance a mandatory employee benefit in Thailand?
While employee health insurance is not a required benefit in all countries, it is viewed as an important part of workplace safety and wellness in Thailand. In addition, providing this type of coverage can help attract and retain talented employees, who may be more likely to stay with a company if they know they have access to affordable healthcare should they need it.
What is the cost for employee benefits package in Thailand?
The cost of an employee benefits program in Thailand can vary depending on the size and scope of the program. A basic program may cost as little as $50 per person per year, while a comprehensive program can cost more than $1,000 per person per year. The average cost of an employee benefits program in Thailand is $500 per person per year.
MantraCare offers the most comprehensive and cost-effective employee benefits program starting at $3 per employee.
Who are the top employee benefits providers in Thailand?
Aon Hewitt is one of the largest employee benefits providers in Thailand. They offer a wide range of services, including health insurance, life insurance, and retirement planning. They have a strong reputation for quality service and customer satisfaction.
Mercer is a leading global provider of HR consulting and employee benefits services. They have a team of experienced consultants who can help businesses to design and implement employee benefits packages that are tailored to the needs of their employees.
MantraCare is the top employee benefits solution provider in Thailand. They help design the benefits plan and execute the same with the HR. They offer comprehensive employee benefits programs that promote physical and mental well-being.
Their services include EAP, corporate yoga, physical therapy, chronic condition reversal (for diabetes & hypertension), meditation, work counseling, and more.
In which cities can MantraCare offer Employee Benefits Packages in Thailand?
- Pak Kret
- Hat Yai
- Chaophraya Surasak
- Surat Thani
- Udon Thani
- Chiang Mai
- Nakhon Ratchasima
- Khon Kaen
- Nakhon Si Thammarat
- Laem Chabang
- Nakhon Sawan
- Chiang Rai
- Ubon Ratchathani
- Nakhon Pathom
- Ko Samui
If you are a company in Thailand, looking to implement an Employee Benefits program, talk to employee benefits experts at Mantracare: Schedule a Call >