Download Employee Wellness Guide
"*" indicates required fields
Corporate Wellness Programs in Thailand
Corporate wellness programs are often a part of a company’s overall health and wellness initiative. They aim to promote good health and well-being for employees by teaching healthy lifestyle habits and providing resources and support. Corporate wellness programs may also include physical activity programs, nutrition services, stress relief initiatives, and workplace safety measures.
Benefits of implementing Employee wellness programs
There are many benefits that can be achieved by implementing an Employee wellness program in a company. Some of the key benefits include:
1. Improved employee productivity.
2. Reduced sick days and absenteeism.
3. Reduced stress levels in the workplace.
4. Reduced risk of health problems due to work-related stress.
5. Reduced costs associated with health problems caused by work stress, such as medication bills and doctor visits.
What are the most common Employee Wellness initiatives?
Thailand is a country with a long history of Buddhism, and it has been widely recognized for its ayurvedic medicine and holistic treatments. As a result, the country has also developed a strong employee wellness culture. Here are some of the top employee wellness initiatives in Thailand:
1. Employee fitness programs: Many Thai companies have implemented employee fitness programs to promote healthy living and reduce injuries. These programs typically include regular physical exams, exercise classes, and healthy eating recommendations.
2. Stress management training: Many Thai companies offer stress management training to employees to help them cope with stressors at work. This training often includes techniques for dealing with anger, stress, and anxiety.
3. Mental health support: Many Thai companies provide mental health support to employees. This support can range from counseling to bereavement counseling.
4. Employee Wellness Day: In celebration of World Mental Health Day, many Thai companies hold Employee Wellness Days where they provide information on mental health and wellness topics.
5. Corporate yoga classes: Companies in Thailand often offer corporate yoga classes as part of their employee wellness programs. These classes are often led by certified instructors and can be a great way to relax and de-stress after a long day at work.
What is the cost of employee wellness programs?
The average cost of employee wellness programs in Thailand varies depending on the size and complexity of the program. However, the majority of programs cost around 10,000 baht per employee per month. This includes both direct costs, such as fees for trainers and consultants, and indirect costs, such as lost productivity due to illness.Many employers see employee wellness programs as an important way to reduce absenteeism, improve morale, and attract and retain top talent. In addition to health benefits, many programs also offer stress relief and training in healthy eating and exercise habits.
Who are the top Employee Wellness solution providers in Thailand?
Podiatry Thai is an online podiatrist who specializes in providing foot care services to employees. They offer foot care tips for employees on their website and through their app.
Wellness First Co., Ltd. offers a variety of programs, including an online program that provides access to mental health resources, a fitness program that focuses on strength training and cardio conditioning, and a nutrition program that emphasizes healthy eating choices.
MantraCare is the top employee wellness platform in Thailand. They have been serving businesses in Thailand for over a decade now.
They offer almost all employee wellness services such as EAP, Corporate Yoga, Physical therapy, chronic condition reversal (for Diabetes & Hypertension), meditation, work counseling, Stepathlon & more.
MantraCare offers Employee Wellness solution in all major cities in Thailand
- Pak Kret
- Hat Yai
- Chaophraya Surasak
- Surat Thani
- Udon Thani
- Chiang Mai
- Nakhon Ratchasima
- Khon Kaen
- Nakhon Si Thammarat
- Laem Chabang
- Nakhon Sawan
- Chiang Rai
- Ubon Ratchathani
- Nakhon Pathom
- Ko Samui