Download Free EAP Guide
"*" indicates required fields
- 1 Employee mental health statistics in Thailand
- 2 What are the advantages of implementing EAP program?
- 3 What are the key steps for implementing EAP program?
- 4 What is the typical cost for an EAP program?
- 5 Who are the top EAP providers in Thailand?
- 6 MantraCare offers EAP services in all major cities in Thailand
Employee mental health statistics in Thailand
Mental health is a pressing issue in Thailand. According to a study, one in three employees in Thailand suffers from some form of mental health problem.There are many factors that can contribute to poor mental health, including work-related stress, long hours, and low wages. Employees may also feel like they have no control over their work or their working conditions. Poor mental health can lead to a number of problems, including absenteeism, reduced productivity, and increased accidents. It can also have a negative impact on employee morale and motivation. There are a number of things that employers can do to support employees with mental health problems. These include providing training on how to identify and cope with stress, offering flexible working arrangements, and creating an open and supportive workplace culture.
What are the advantages of implementing EAP program?
The Employee Assistance program is a great way for employees to get help with any problems they may be having. The program provides confidential counseling and support to employees, and can help with a variety of issues such as stress, anxiety, depression, financial problems, and substance abuse. The program can also provide referrals to other resources, such as legal or financial assistance. The Employee Assistance program is a valuable benefit that can help employees stay healthy and productive.
What are the key steps for implementing EAP program?
The following key steps need to be taken in order to successfully implement an EAP program in the United States:
1. Establish a clear and concise business case for the EAP. This should include an assessment of the potential benefits of the EAP, as well as a cost-benefit analysis.
2. Work with senior leadership to gain buy-in and support for the EAP initiative.
3. Select an experienced and reputable EAP provider. Make sure to carefully vet any potential provider before signing on.
4. Develop and communicate clear policies and procedures related to the use of the EAP.
5. Train all employees on the basics of the EAP, including how to access services
What is the typical cost for an EAP program?
The cost of an EAP program in Thailand can vary depending on a number of factors, including the length of the program, the number of employees enrolled, and the specific courses and activities included. However, in general, programs start at around $3,000 USD for a four-week session.
The most cost-effective of all EAP companies, MantraCare offers plans starting at $3 per employee.
Who are the top EAP providers in Thailand?
Pathways is an international provider of counseling, coaching, and psychological services. They have a team of over 200 counselors and psychologists who provide support to individuals, couples, families, and businesses.
LifeWorks is a global employee assistance program provider that offers a range of services to employees, including counseling, financial planning, and work-life balance resources. They have a team of certified counselors who are available 24/7 to help employees with whatever they may be struggling with.
MantraCare is a leading provider of EAP (employee assistance programs) in Thailand. They are present in 3o+ countries and have a network of 1500+ therapists/ counselors.
They offer a wide range of services including meditation, work counseling, yoga, coaching, physical well-being programs for diabetes, physio, women’s wellness & more.
MantraCare offers EAP services in all major cities in Thailand
- Pak Kret
- Hat Yai
- Chaophraya Surasak
- Surat Thani
- Udon Thani
- Chiang Mai
- Nakhon Ratchasima
- Khon Kaen
- Nakhon Si Thammarat
- Laem Chabang
- Nakhon Sawan
- Chiang Rai
- Ubon Ratchathani
- Nakhon Pathom
- Ko Samui