Download Work Perks Guide
"*" indicates required fields
Employee Perks in Thailand
Employee perks are those extra little benefits that make working at a company just that much sweeter. Whether it’s free lunch on Fridays, unlimited vacation days, or a gym membership reimbursement, employee perks can really make a difference in how enjoyable (and how productive!) your workday is. While not all companies offer employee perks, more and more businesses are starting to see the value in providing them. After all, happy employees tend to be more productive employees!
What are the benefits of Work perks?
In Thailand, it is not uncommon for companies to offer their employees a range of work perks. These can include anything from free or discounted meals and transportation, to gym memberships and health insurance. There are a few reasons why Thai companies might offer these perks to their staff.
Firstly, it helps to attract and retain talent. If workers feel like they are being looked after and given benefits that improve their quality of life, they are more likely to stay with a company for longer.
Secondly, work perks can help to boost morale and motivation levels. When staff feel appreciated and valued, they are more likely to be productive and engaged in their work.
Finally, offering work perks is simply good business sense. Happy and healthy employees are more productive, and less likely to take sick days or need time off. This ultimately saves the company money, and makes for a better bottom line.
What are the most common Work perks?
When it comes to work perks, Thailand has a lot to offer. From wellness programs to flexible work hours, there are plenty of ways to make your job more enjoyable. Here are some of the top employee perks offered in Thailand:
1. Wellness programs: Many companies in Thailand offer wellness programs as a way to promote healthy lifestyles for their employees. These programs can include things like gym memberships, yoga classes, and even health insurance.
2. Flexible work hours: With the hectic pace of life in Thailand, it’s no wonder that many companies offer flexible work hours. This perk allows employees to set their own schedules and take time off when they need it.
3. Paid vacation days: Most companies in Thailand offer paid vacation days, so employees can enjoy some well-deserved time off.
4. Employee discounts: Many businesses offer discounts to their employees, so they can save money on things like groceries, clothing, and even travel.
5. Company outings: To build team morale, many companies in Thailand organize regular outings for their employees. These can be anything from group trips to the beach or hiking excursions.
What is the Cost for Employee Perks Package?
The cost of an Employee perks will depend on the provider, company size, and services offered.
The average cost of employee perks in Thailand ranges from around 60-100 baht per month, which is relatively affordable compared to other countries. Employee perks can be a great way to attract and retain talented employees. They can also help to make workers happy and satisfied with their jobs, which can lead to increased productivity. In addition, offering employee perks can save the company money in the long run by reducing hiring costs and health insurance premiums.
Who are the top employee perks providers in Thailand?
Aon Hewitt is a global provider of HR, benefits and retirement solutions. They have operations in more than 110 countries and offer a range of benefits, including health insurance, pension plans, vacation and holiday entitlements, as well as financial assistance for childcare and other family-related expenses.
Willis Towers Watson is one of the world’s largest actuarial and consulting firms, and it offers a wide range of employee benefits, including medical, dental, and optical insurance, as well as retirement plans and flexible spending account
MantraCare is the top Employee perks vendor in Thailand. They not only provide excellent employee benefits in Thailand, but they also offer extra perks like EAP, Stepathlon, Corporate Yoga, Physical therapy, and chronic condition reversal (for Diabetes & Hypertension), meditation, work counseling & more.
MantraCare offers Employee Perks in all major cities in Thailand
- Pak Kret
- Hat Yai
- Chaophraya Surasak
- Surat Thani
- Udon Thani
- Chiang Mai
- Nakhon Ratchasima
- Khon Kaen
- Nakhon Si Thammarat
- Laem Chabang
- Nakhon Sawan
- Chiang Rai
- Ubon Ratchathani
- Nakhon Pathom
- Ko Samui