Download Employee Engagement Guide
"*" indicates required fields
What are the employee engagement trends in UK?
Employee engagement is important for organizations to maintain a productive and healthy workplace. With the rise of digital technologies and workstyles, it has become increasingly difficult for employees to disengage from their work. In order to maintain employee engagement, organizations must create an environment that is conducive to productivity.
What are the benefits of employee engagement initiatives?
Engagement initiatives help businesses reap the many benefits of employee engagement. By engaging employees, companies can boost morale, improve productivity and create a more engaged workforce. Here are just a few of the benefits:
1. Morale: Engaged employees are happier and have more energy. This leads to a stronger work team and improved morale overall.
2. Productivity: Engaged employees are more motivated and productive. They are less likely to idle away their time and are more likely to put in extra effort when needed.
3. Engagement breeds loyalty: An engaged workforce is more likely to be loyal to their company and stay with it over time. This is especially important in today’s competitive marketplaces where businesses need to keep talented individuals on their payroll.
4. Increased creativity: When employees feel engaged in their work, they are more likely to come up with new ideas and solutions. This can lead to better innovation and improved performance for the company as a whole.
5. Reduced turnover rates: Engaged employees are less likely to leave their jobs due to dissatisfaction or boredom. In fact, studies have shown that as much as 75% of employee turnover can be attributed to factors outside of the employee’s control, such as changes in the company’s environment or management style. Therefore, investing in engagement initiatives can save businesses a lot of money down the road in terms of recruitment costs and lost productivity due to staff departures.
What are the most common employee engagement programs offered in UK?
There are many employee engagement programs in the UK, and choosing the right one for your business can be a challenge. Here are four of the best:
1. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Programs: Many businesses have established CSR programs in order to give back to the community and promote ethical values. This can include promoting recycling, environmentalism, and social responsibility initiatives. By engaging employees in these programs, companies can show their dedication to the community and create a sense of camaraderie among employees.
2. Volunteer Programs: Another great way to engage employees is through volunteer programs. By providing opportunities for employees to give back to their community, companies can show their commitment to social responsibility. This can also help build morale among workers and create a sense of purpose.
3. Employee Engagement Surveys: Another great way to measure employee engagement is through employee surveys. By asking employees questions about their experience at work, companies can get valuable feedback that can be used to improve the workplace environment.
4. Employee Appreciation Days: Another great way to show appreciation for employees is through employee appreciation days. These days provide an opportunity for employees to celebrate their accomplishments and connect with one another on a personal level. This helps build morale and foster a positive work culture.
What is the cost of an employee engagement program in UK?
The cost of an Employee engagement program will vary depending on the provider, the size of the company, and the services offered.
Engagement programs can be a cost-effective way to improve employee retention and engagement. The average cost of an engagement program in the UK is £5,000. The most common types of engagement programs are voluntary action programs (VAP), which require employees to take specific actions, and behavior change programs (BCP), which aim to change employee behavior. VAPs are typically more expensive than BCPs, but they have a higher success rate.
MantraCare is a cost-effective employee engagement service provider that offers plans starting at $3 per employee.
Who are the top employee emgagement solution providers in UK?
Jivox is a leading provider of employee engagement solutions. They offer a wide range of tools and platforms, including an Employee Engagement Management System (EMMS). This allows businesses to manage employee engagement data and performance metrics in a centralised way. Jivox also offers consultancy services, so businesses can get tailored help to improve their employee engagement practices.
CHI Group is another leading provider of employee engagement solutions. They offer a number of different tools and platforms, including an Employee Engagement Scorecard (EESC). This provides businesses with an overview of their overall level of engagement across different areas, such as job satisfaction and motivation. CHI Group also offers consultancy services, so businesses can get help to improve their employee engagement practices from an expert team.
MantraCare is the top employee engagement solution provider in UK. Being dedicated to employee engagement, MantraCare helps implement several engagement initiatives including wellness challenges, leaderboards, webinars, daily tasks etc. Not only that but they also offer Stepathlon, Corporate Yoga and more!
MantraCare offers Employee Engagement solution in all major cities in UK
- Brighton and Hove
If you are a company in UK, looking to implement an employee engagement program, Talk to employee engagement experts at Mantracare: Schedule a Call >