Download Work Perks Guide
"*" indicates required fields
Employee perks are benefits offered to employees in addition to their salary. These can include things like health insurance, free or discounted gym memberships, free parking, and more. Perks can be a great way to attract and retain top talent, and can help employees feel appreciated.
What are the benefits of Work perks?
There are many reasons why companies in Canada offer work perks. For one, it helps to attract and retain top talent. With a competitive labor market, employers need to offer perks that will make their company stand out from the rest. Work perks can also help to boost employee morale and productivity.
Some common work perks that Canadian companies offer include flexible working hours, telecommuting options, free or discounted gym memberships, and on-site childcare. These benefits allow employees to better balance their work and personal lives, which can lead to increased satisfaction and engagement.
Offering work perks is also a great way to show employees that you care about their wellbeing. By providing benefits that improve their physical, mental, and emotional health, you’re making an investment in your most valuable asset – your people.
What are the most common Work perks?
There are many work perks that Canadian employers offer to their employees. Some of the most popular ones include:
1. Fitness and wellness programs: Many employers offer fitness and wellness programs as a way to promote healthy living among their employees. These programs often include access to gym facilities, personal trainers, and health insurance discounts.
2. Flexible work schedules: Flexible work schedules are becoming increasingly popular in Canada, as they allow employees to better balance their work and personal lives. Employers who offer this perk often allow their employees to set their own hours, take breaks when they need to, and work from home when necessary.
3. Employee assistance programs: Employee assistance programs (EAPs) provide confidential counseling and support services to employees who are experiencing personal or professional difficulties. These programs can help employees deal with stress, anxiety, depression, substance abuse, and other issues.
4. Tuition reimbursement: Many employers offer tuition reimbursement as a way to help their employees further their education and improve their skills. This perk can cover all or part of the cost of tuition, books, and other educational expenses.
5. Generous vacation time: Canadian employers often offer generous vacation packages as a way to attract and retain talent. The amount of vacation time varies from employer to employer, but it is typically more than the minimum required by law.
What is the Cost for Employee Perks Package?
The cost of an Employee perks will depend on the provider, company size, and services offered.
In Canada, the average cost of employee perks is $5,521. This includes things like paid vacation days, health and dental insurance, retirement savings plans, and more. In fact, the average Canadian employee spends over $1,000 a year on benefits!
Who are the top employee perks providers in Canada?
Aurora is one of the largest health care providers in Canada. They offer medical coverage, pensions, and other benefits to their employees.
Manulife Financial Corporation is one of Canada’s largest insurers, with assets totalling over C$1 trillion as of 2017. As a provider of employee benefits, Manulife Financial offers a variety of programs and services, including health care plans, retirement savings plans, and disability insurance.
MantraCare is the top Employee perks vendor in Canada. They not only provide excellent employee benefits in Canada, but they also offer extra perks like EAP, Stepathlon, Corporate Yoga, Physical therapy, and chronic condition reversal (for Diabetes & Hypertension), meditation, work counseling & more.
MantraCare offers Employee Perks in all major cities in Canada
- Bukit Merah
- Bukit Timah
- Downtown Core
- Marina East
- Marina South
- Marine Parade