Download Free EAP Guide
"*" indicates required fields
Employee mental health statistics in Finland
In Finland, employee mental health is a growing concern. The country has one of the highest rates of suicide in the world, and Finnish workers are under increasing pressure as the economy continues to struggle. There are a number of factors that contribute to poor mental health among Finnish employees. Long hours, low pay, and job insecurity are all major stressors. In addition, the Finnish culture is one that values stoicism and self-reliance, which can make it difficult for people to seek help when they are struggling.
There are a number of initiatives being taken to address employee mental health in Finland. The government has launched a national campaign to raise awareness of the issue, and employers are starting to offer more support to their employees. In addition, there is an increasing focus on early intervention and prevention, with a number of programs being developed to help people before they reach the point of crisis.With mental health issues on the rise, it is important that employers and employees alike take action to address the problem. By working together, we can create a healthier and happier workforce.
What are the advantages of implementing EAP program?
The Employee Assistance program provides a number of benefits to employees, including:
- Confidential counseling and support for employees experiencing personal or work-related problems
- Referral services for employees seeking outside assistance
- Educational resources on a variety of topics, including stress management, financial planning, and work/life balance
- Periodic workshops and seminars on relevant topics
What are the key steps for implementing EAP program?
The key steps for implementing an EAP program are as follows:
- Establishing the need for an EAP program: The first step is to assess the organizational needs and identify the gaps that an EAP program can help address. This can be done through a needs assessment survey or by conducting focus groups with employees.
- Planning the EAP program: Once the need for an EAP program has been established, the next step is to develop a plan for implementation. This should include setting goals and objectives, designing the program structure and components, and developing a budget.
- Implementing the EAP program: Once the planning phase is complete, it’s time to implement the EAP program. This will involve working with employees to promote awareness of the program and ensuring that all staff members have access to the resources and support they need.
- Evaluating the EAP program: After the EAP program has been up and running for a while, it’s important to evaluate its effectiveness in meeting its goals and objectives. This can be done through surveys, focus groups, or data analysis.
What is the typical cost for an EAP program?
The cost of an EAP program will vary depending on the provider, the size of the company, and the services offered.
The average cost of an employee assistance program in Finland is €15 per employee per year. This cost includes the cost of counseling, support, and other services.
The most cost-effective of all EAP companies, MantraCare offers plans starting at $3 per employee.
Who are the top EAP providers in Finland?
PTP is a national provider of EAP services that offers confidential counseling and support services to employees and their families.
Topeliuksen sairaala is a leading hospital in Finland that offers a variety of mental health services, including EAP services. Varma is a leading provider of EAP services in Finland that offers confidential counseling and support services to employees and their families.
MantraCare is a leading provider of EAP (employee assistance programs) in Finland. They are present in 3o+ countries and have a network of 1500+ therapists/ counselors.
They offer a wide range of services including meditation, work counseling, yoga, coaching, physical well-being programs for diabetes, physio, women’s wellness & more.
MantraCare offers EAP services in all major cities in Finland
If you are a company in Finland, looking to implement an EAP program, Talk to Eap experts at Mantracare: Schedule a Call >