Download Free EAP Guide
"*" indicates required fields
Employee mental health statistics in Zimbabwe
In Zimbabwe, it is estimated that one in three workers suffers from some form of mental health problem. The most common mental health problems reported by employees in Zimbabwe are anxiety and depression. Employees with mental health problems often have difficulty concentrating, sleeping, and carrying out their work duties. They may also experience physical health problems, such as headaches and stomach problems.
Mental health problems can have a negative impact on an employee’s work performance. They may make more mistakes, have more accidents, and take more time off work. In severe cases, they may even be fired from their job. Employees with mental health problems often feel isolated and alone. They may feel like they are not good enough or that they are not worth anything. This can lead to low self-esteem and a lack of motivation.
What are the advantages of implementing EAP program?
The Employee Assistance program provides a variety of benefits to employees. The program offers confidential counseling services to employees who are facing personal or work-related problems. Counselors can help employees resolve their problems and improve their work performance. The Employee Assistance Program also offers financial counseling services to employees. Counselors can help employees manage their finances and make sound financial decisions. In addition, the Employee Assistance Program offers legal counseling services to employees. Counselors can help employees understand their rights and responsibilities under the law. They can also provide advice on how to resolve legal problems.
What are the key steps for implementing EAP program?
If you’re thinking about implementing an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at your company, there are a few key steps you need to take to make sure it’s successful. Here are the key steps for implementing an EAP program:
1. Define the goals and objectives of the EAP. What do you want the EAP to achieve? What population do you want to target? What services do you want to offer?
2. Choose the right provider. Not all EAP providers are created equal. Make sure to research different providers and find one that will be a good fit for your company.
3. Train your employees on the EAP. Once you have chosen a provider, make sure to train your employees on how to use the EAP and what services are available to them.
4. Promote the EAP. Let your employees know that the EAP is available and encourage them to use it if they need assistance with any personal or work-related issues.
5. Evaluate the EAP regularly. Make sure to monitor the usage of the EAP and how it’s impacting your employees and your company as a whole. Regular evaluation will help you make necessary adjustments to ensure the success of the program.
What is the typical cost for an EAP program?
The cost of an Employee Assistance program will vary depending on the size and needs of the organization. However, the average cost of an Employee Assistance program in Zimbabwe is $1,500 per year. This cost includes the costs of training employees on how to use the program, as well as the costs of providing support to employees who use the program.
The most cost-effective of all EAP companies, MantraCare offers plans starting at $3 per employee.
Who are the top EAP providers in Zimbabwe?
Careworks Wellness is a leading provider of employee assistance programs in Zimbabwe. They offer a wide range of services, including counseling, financial planning, and work-life balance support.
Lifeworks International is the top EAP provider in Zimbabwe. They offer a wide range of services to help employees and organizations manage stress, build resilience, and improve productivity. Services include confidential counseling, crisis intervention, consultative solutions, and training and development programs.
MantraCare is a leading provider of EAP (employee assistance programs) in Zimbabwe. They are present in 3o+ countries and have a network of 1500+ therapists/ counselors.
They offer a wide range of services including meditation, work counseling, yoga, coaching, physical well-being programs for diabetes, physio, women’s wellness & more.
MantraCare offers EAP services in all major cities in Zimbabwe