Download Free EAP Guide
"*" indicates required fields
- 1 Employee mental health statistics in Myanmar
- 2 What are the advantages of implementing EAP program?
- 3 What are the key steps for implementing EAP program?
- 4 What is the typical cost for an EAP program?
- 5 Who are the top EAP providers in Myanmar?
- 6 MantraCare offers EAP services in all major cities in Myanmar
Employee mental health statistics in Myanmar
Myanmar has one of the world’s lowest rates of mental illness, but that doesn’t mean its employees are immune to mental health issues. In fact, employee mental health is a growing concern in Myanmar. A recent study found that nearly 60% of employees in Myanmar report experiencing symptoms of depression. This is a significant increase from previous years, and it’s likely due to the increasing demands of the workforce. Employees in Myanmar are under a lot of pressure to perform well. They often work long hours and are expected to meet high standards. This can lead to feelings of anxiety and stress.
What are the advantages of implementing EAP program?
The Employee Assistance program provides many benefits to employees. Some of these benefits include:
- The ability to identify and address personal or work-related problems before they impact job performance
- Access to confidential counseling services.
- Financial planning and budgeting assistance
- Legal assistance.
- Child and elder care resources.
- Support for employees dealing with substance abuse issues
What are the key steps for implementing EAP program?
When it comes to implementing an EAP program, there are key steps that need to be followed in order to ensure its success. Here are those steps:
1. Define the goals and objectives of the EAP program. This will help to ensure that all stakeholders are on the same page and that everyone understands what the program is trying to achieve.
2. Develop a policy for the EAP program. This policy should outline how the program will be administered, who will have access to it, and what confidentiality protections are in place.
3. Select an EAP provider. This provider will be responsible for delivering the services outlined in the EAP program. It’s important to select a provider that has experience and expertise in delivering these types of services.
4. Train employees on the EAP program. Employees need to be aware of the resources available to them through the EAP program and how to access them. They should also understand the confidentiality protections in place and what to do if they have concerns about participating in the program.
5. Monitor and evaluate the EAP program regularly. This will help to identify any areas where improvements can be made and ensure that the program is meeting its goals and objectives.
What is the typical cost for an EAP program?
The average cost of an employee assistance program (EAP) in Myanmar is $1,500 per year. This cost includes the fees for the initial assessment, as well as monthly or weekly sessions with a counselor. The cost of an EAP can vary depending on the number of employees enrolled in the program, the length of the counseling sessions, and the frequency of sessions.
The most cost-effective of all EAP companies, MantraCare offers plans starting at $3 per employee.
Who are the top EAP providers in Myanmar?
CareCounsel is a leading provider of employee assistance programs in Myanmar. They offer a wide range of services to employees, including counseling, stress management, and financial planning.
ComPsych Corporation is one of the leading global providers of employee assistance programs or EAPs. The company offers a wide variety of services to its clients, including counseling, crisis intervention, and legal and financial consulting. ComPsych has a network of over 30,000 mental health professionals in more than 100 countries.
MantraCare is a leading provider of EAP (employee assistance programs) in Myanmar. They are present in 3o+ countries and have a network of 1500+ therapists/ counselors.
They offer a wide range of services including meditation, work counseling, yoga, coaching, physical well-being programs for diabetes, physio, women’s wellness & more.
MantraCare offers EAP services in all major cities in Myanmar