Download Free EAP Guide
"*" indicates required fields
- 1 Employee mental health statistics in Ukraine
- 2 What are the advantages of implementing EAP program?
- 3 What are the key steps for implementing EAP program?
- 4 What is the typical cost for an EAP program?
- 5 Who are the top EAP providers in Ukraine?
- 6 MantraCare offers EAP services in all major cities in Ukraine
Employee mental health statistics in Ukraine
Mental health is an important issue for employees in any country. In Ukraine, mental health issues can be exacerbated by the political and economic situation. Many employees are under a lot of stress due to the uncertain future of the country. This can lead to mental health problems such as anxiety and depression. Employers should be aware of the mental health issues that their employees may be facing. They should provide support and assistance where possible. There are also a number of government initiatives in place to help employees with mental health problems.
What are the advantages of implementing EAP program?
The Employee Assistance program provides a number of benefits for employees, including:
- Confidential counseling services for employees and their families
- Assistance with stress management, financial problems, substance abuse, and other personal issues
- Referral services for legal and financial assistance
- Discounts on health club memberships and other wellness programs.
What are the key steps for implementing EAP program?
There are a few key steps to take when implementing an EAP program:
- Define the purpose and goals of the EAP program. What needs does it address? What outcomes do you hope to achieve?
- Choose an EAP provider that can meet the specific needs of your organization. Consider factors such as cost, geographical reach, and services offered.
- Train managers and supervisors on how to identify employees who may be in need of EAP services, and how to make referrals.
- Educate employees about the EAP program and how to access services. This can be done through informational meetings, posters or flyers, and Payroll Stuffers.
- Promote the EAP program regularly, and make sure employees know that it is confidential and voluntary.
What is the typical cost for an EAP program?
The cost of an EAP program will vary depending on the provider, the size of the company, and the services offered.
The average cost of an employee assistance program in Ukraine is $1,200 per year. This cost includes the cost of the program itself, as well as the cost of training and support for employees who participate in the program.
The most cost-effective of all EAP companies, MantraCare offers plans starting at $3 per employee.
Who are the top EAP providers in Ukraine?
LifeWorks is a leading provider of employee assistance programs in Ukraine. They offer a wide range of services, including counseling, financial planning, and stress management.
Morneau Shepell is another top EAP provider in Ukraine. They offer a variety of services, including crisis intervention, conflict resolution, and wellness programs.
MantraCare is a leading provider of EAP (employee assistance programs) in Ukraine. They are present in 3o+ countries and have a network of 1500+ therapists/ counselors.
They offer a wide range of services including meditation, work counseling, yoga, coaching, physical well-being programs for diabetes, physio, women’s wellness & more.
MantraCare offers EAP services in all major cities in Ukraine
- Kryvyy Rih