Download Employee Benefits Guide
"*" indicates required fields
What are employee benefits?
Employee benefits are any perks or advantages that an employee receives as part of their employment package. Benefits can include health insurance, retirement savings plans, paid time off, and more. Employee benefits are a key part of attracting and retaining top talent. They help create a sense of security and well-being for employees, which can lead to increased productivity and loyalty to the company
What are the reasons that companies in Zimbabwe offer employee benefits?
There are a number of reasons why companies in Zimbabwe offer employee benefits.
One of the most important reasons is to attract and retain top talent. By offering a comprehensive benefits package, companies are able to attract and retain employees who might otherwise be lured away by competitors.
Another reason why companies offer employee benefits is to boost morale and increase productivity. When employees feel that their employer cares about their well-being, they are more likely to be engaged and motivated to do their best work. Additionally, happy and healthy employees tend to be more productive than those who are stressed or unhappy.
Finally, offering employee benefits is simply good for business. When employees are healthy and happy, they are less likely to call in sick, which saves the company money. Additionally, happy employees tend to stay with a company longer, which reduces turnover costs.
What are the most common employee benefits offered in Zimbabwe?
When it comes to employee benefits, Zimbabwe offers a wide range of options for workers. From wellness programs to retirement savings plans, there is something for everyone. Here are some of the top employee benefits offered in Zimbabwe:
1. Health Insurance: A basic health insurance plan is typically included as an employee benefit in Zimbabwe. This can help cover the costs of medical care if you get sick or injured.
2. Retirement Savings Plans: Many employers in Zimbabwe offer retirement savings plans as an employee benefit. This can help you save for your future and enjoy a comfortable retirement.
3. Wellness Programs: Wellness programs are becoming increasingly popular as an employee benefit in Zimbabwe. These programs can help you stay healthy and fit, and often include perks like free gym memberships or discounts on health products.
4. Paid Time Off: Most employers in Zimbabwe offer paid time off as an employee benefit. This can give you the opportunity to take a vacation or simply relax and recharge your batteries.
5. Employee Assistance Programs: Many employers offer employee assistance programs as an employee benefit. These programs can provide you with confidential counseling and support if you’re dealing with personal or work-related problems.
What is the cost for employee benefits package in Zimbabwe?
The cost of Employee benefits will vary depending on the provider, the size of the company, and the services offered.
The cost of employee benefits programs can vary greatly from country to country. In Zimbabwe, the average cost of an employee benefits program is $1,200 per year. This cost includes health insurance, retirement savings, and other benefits.
Who are the top employee benefits providers in Zimbabwe?
Zimcare is a leading provider of medical and health insurance in Zimbabwe. It has a wide range of plans designed to meet the needs of businesses and individuals
Zim Benefits is a leading provider of retirement savings plans, pension plans, and other financial services in Zimbabwe. It offers a wide range of plans to meet the needs of businesses and individuals.
MantraCare is the top employee benefits solution provider in Zimbabwe. They help design the benefits plan and execute the same with the HR. They offer comprehensive employee benefits programs that promote physical and mental well-being.
Their services include EAP, corporate yoga, physical therapy, chronic condition reversal (for diabetes & hypertension), meditation, work counseling, and more.
In which cities can MantraCare offer Employee Benefits Packages in Zimbabwe?