Download Free EAP Guide
"*" indicates required fields
Employee mental health statistics in Bangladesh
Mental health is a state of well-being in which an individual realizes his or her own ability, can cope with the normal stresses of life, can work productively and fruitfully, and is able to make a contribution to his or her community. Bangladesh is a country with a population of over 160 million people. The mental health of employees in Bangladesh is affected by many factors.
One factor is the high unemployment rate. Another factor is the high poverty rate. The mental health of employees in Bangladesh is also affected by the working conditions in the country. In Bangladesh, working conditions are often poor. For example, many workers do not have access to safe drinking water or proper sanitation facilities. In addition, many workers are required to work long hours for little pay. These factors can lead to stress and anxiety among workers, which can impact their mental health.
What are the advantages of implementing EAP program?
The Employee Assistance program provides many benefits to employees. The program offers confidential counseling services to help employees deal with personal and work-related problems. The program can also provide referrals to community resources, legal services, and financial assistance. The program can help employees improve their job performance and reduce stress.
What are the key steps for implementing EAP program?
There are a few key steps for implementing an EAP program:
1. Define the purpose and goals of the EAP program. What problem is the EAP program trying to solve? What are the goals of the program?
2. Develop a plan for how the EAP program will be implemented. This should include who will be responsible for various aspects of the program, what resources will be needed, and how the program will be evaluated.
3. Train staff on how to use the EAP program. This training should cover how to refer employees to the EAP, how to maintain confidentiality, and how to follow up with employees after they have used the EAP.
4. Promote the EAP program to employees. Make sure employees are aware of the program and know how to access it.
5. Evaluate the EAP program regularly. This evaluation should include feedback from employees and managers who have used the program, as well as data on utilization rates and other measures of success.
What is the typical cost for an EAP program?
The cost of an EAP program in Bangladesh can vary depending on the type of program and the provider. However, most programs range from $200 to $1,000 per year. Some programs may also require a one-time enrollment fee.
The most cost-effective of all EAP companies, MantraCare offers plans starting at $3 per employee.
Who are the top EAP providers in Bangladesh?
Aetna is a leading provider of employee assistance programs. They offer a wide range of services, including counseling, financial planning, and stress management.
Cigna is another leading EAP provider. They offer a variety of services, including crisis intervention, substance abuse counseling, and work-life balance programs.
MantraCare is a leading provider of EAP (employee assistance programs) in Bangladesh. They are present in 3o+ countries and have a network of 1500+ therapists/ counselors.
They offer a wide range of services including meditation, work counseling, yoga, coaching, physical well-being programs for diabetes, physio, women’s wellness & more.
MantraCare offers EAP services in all major cities in Bangladesh