Download Employee Wellness Guide
"*" indicates required fields
Corporate Wellness Programs in Japan
Corporate wellness programs are a growing trend in the workplace. They aim to improve overall employee health and well-being by promoting healthy lifestyles and reducing the amount of time employees spend at work. Corporate wellness programs can include things like exercise programs, stress management classes, and nutrition counseling.
Benefits of implementing Employee wellness programs
When it comes to employee wellness, there are many benefits that can be achieved for companies in Japan. One of the most important benefits is the potential to reduce the cost of health care. When employees are healthy, they are less likely to require medical attention or treatment, which can save businesses money. Additionally, a well-functioning employee wellness program can also help to improve morale and productivity. In addition, implementing an employee wellness program can also lead to reductions in absenteeism and stress-related issues. Overall, there are many benefits that can be gained by companies when it comes to implementing an Employee wellness program.
What are the most common Employee Wellness initiatives?
Japan is known for its healthy and active lifestyles, and this extends to its employees. In fact, the country has some of the most comprehensive employee wellness programs in the world. Here are some of the top initiatives:
1. Health promotion through workplace activities: In order to encourage a healthy lifestyle among employees, many companies offer health promotion programs that include regular activities such as team-building exercises and sports competitions. These programs can also include health education and nutrition counseling.
2. Employer-provided healthcare: Many Japanese companies provide their employees with employer-funded healthcare, which includes coverage for medical and dental expenses as well as mental health services. This system makes it easier for workers to stay on track with their health, since they don’t have to worry about costs associated with care.
3. Employee volunteerism: Another way that many Japanese companies promote a healthy lifestyle is through employee volunteerism. Employees can participate in community service projects or donate time to nonprofit organizations. This promotes social responsibility and builds teamwork skills while also helping to improve employee morale.
4. Workplace fitness centers: Finally, many Japanese companies have developed workplace fitness centers where employees can work out under supervision. This enables them to maintain a healthy weight and improve their overall fitness levels without having to commit time to a personal training program.
5. Employee wellness funds: Finally, some Japanese companies create special funds specifically for employee wellness initiatives. This allows them to allocate money specifically for health promotion programs for staff.
What is the cost of employee wellness programs?
The cost of implementing Employee Wellness programs will vary depending on the provider, the size of the company, and the services offered.
The average cost of employee wellness programs in Japan is $400 per year. This includes both physical and mental health programs.
MantraCare is a cost-effective employee wellness programs provider that offers plans starting at $3 per employee.
Who are the top Employee Wellness solution providers in Japan?
Aeon is another large Employee Wellness solution provider in Japan, with over 10 years of experience. They offer a variety of services, including health assessments, wellness programs, and corporate wellness programs.
Goodlife offers a variety of services such as health and fitness tracking, stress relief, and wellness education. The platform also has a forum where employees can share tips and advice.
MantraCare is the top employee wellness platform in Japan. They have been serving businesses in Japan for over a decade now.
They offer almost all employee wellness services such as EAP, Corporate Yoga, Physical therapy, chronic condition reversal (for Diabetes & Hypertension), meditation, work counseling, Stepathlon & more.
MantraCare offers Employee Wellness solution in all major cities in Japan
If you are a company in Japan, looking to implement an employee wellness program, Talk to employee wellness experts at Mantracare: Schedule a Call >