Download Free EAP Guide
"*" indicates required fields
- 1 Employee mental health statistics in Qatar
- 2 What are the advantages of implementing EAP program?
- 3 What are the key steps for implementing EAP program?
- 4 What is the typical cost for an EAP program?
- 5 Who are the top EAP providers in Qatar?
- 6 MantraCare offers EAP services in all major cities in Qatar
Employee mental health statistics in Qatar
In Qatar, it is estimated that one in three adults will experience a mental health problem in their lifetime. The most common mental health problems among employees in Qatar are depression, anxiety and stress. There are many reasons why employees in Qatar may experience mental health problems. For example, work demands may be high, or there may be little support from managers or colleagues. Employees may also feel isolated from other people at work.
There are a number of ways to support employees with mental health problems. For example, employers can provide training for managers on how to recognise and support employees with mental health problems. Employers can also create an open and supportive culture at work, where employees feel able to talk about their mental health without fear of discrimination or negative consequences.
What are the advantages of implementing EAP program?
The Employee Assistance program provides employees with a confidential way to seek help for personal or work-related problems. The program is free and confidential, and it can help employees resolve a wide range of issues, including stress, anxiety, relationship problems, substance abuse, and more.The Employee Assistance program can help employees resolve personal and work-related problems in a confidential and free manner. Some of the benefits of the program include:
1. Relief from work-related stress and anxiety: The program can provide employees with support and resources to deal with work-related stress and anxiety. This can help improve job satisfaction and productivity.
2. Improved relationships with co-workers and supervisors: The program can help employees build better relationships with their co-workers and supervisors. This can lead to a more positive work environment.
3. Reduction in substance abuse: The program can provide employees with resources to reduce or eliminate substance abuse. This can improve health and wellness, as well as job satisfaction and productivity.
What are the key steps for implementing EAP program?
When it comes to implementing an EAP program, there are key steps that should be followed in order to ensure its success. Here are those steps:
1. Define the scope and objectives of the EAP program. What exactly do you hope to achieve with this program? What population will it serve? What services will be offered? Answering these questions will help you develop a clear plan for your EAP program.
2. Choose the right provider. Not all EAP providers are created equal! Make sure to do your research and select a provider that can offer the services you need and that has a good reputation.
3. Train your employees. Once you’ve selected your EAP provider, make sure to train your employees on how to use the program and what services are available to them. This will help ensure they take advantage of the benefits your EAP has to offer.
4. Promote the EAP program. Let your employees know about the EAP program and how it can help them both professionally and personally. The more they know about the program, the more likely they are to use it when needed.
5. Evaluate the program regularly. Be sure to evaluate the effectiveness of your EAP program on a regular basis. This will help you identify any areas that need improvement and ensure that your employees are getting the most out of the program.
What is the typical cost for an EAP program?
The cost of an EAP program in Qatar can vary depending on the provider and the specific program. However, most programs will typically range from $500 to $2000 Qatar Riyals (QAR) per month. Some providers may also offer discounts for longer-term programs or for multiple participants from the same company.
The most cost-effective of all EAP companies, MantraCare offers plans starting at $3 per employee.
Who are the top EAP providers in Qatar?
LifeWorks is a leading provider of employee assistance programs (EAP) and work-life services. They offer a comprehensive suite of EAP, wellness, and work-life services that are designed to improve the health, well-being, and productivity of employees.
Cigna is a global health service company that offers a wide range of employee assistance programs (EAP) and services. They have a team of experienced counselors who are available 24/7 to provide support and assistance to employees.
MantraCare is a leading provider of EAP (employee assistance programs) in Qatar. They are present in 3o+ countries and have a network of 1500+ therapists/ counselors.
They offer a wide range of services including meditation, work counseling, yoga, coaching, physical well-being programs for diabetes, physio, women’s wellness & more.
MantraCare offers EAP services in all major cities in Qatar
- Al Wakrah
- Old Airport
- Madinat Khalifa South